In the video that accompanies this news you can see the exact moment in which an Israeli bomb falls in the Gaza Strip in full live broadcast of Al Jazeera. The journalist Youmna Al Sayed is in full broadcast on the conflict between Palestine and Israel, which in recent days has worsened with continuous bursts of bombardment between both sides, when a missile falls and detonates a few meters away. The journalist’s face is a poem as she says: “I’m sorry, now I have to drop to the ground,” and minutes later get up and observe in disbelief how close the huge column of smoke is in front of her.
A journalist interrupts her broadcast in the Gaza Strip as an Israel bomb falls a few meters away
Disclaimer: This article is generated from the feed and not edited by our team.
More from WorldMore posts in World »
- The VAR appeared to validate De Jong’s goal… by millimeters!
- Poland criticizes Merkel for “legitimizing” Belarus after speaking to her president about the crisisPoland criticizes Merkel for “legitimizing” Belarus after speaking to her president about the crisis
- The United Kingdom again imposes the mask indoors and in public transport for the South African variantThe United Kingdom again imposes the mask indoors and in public transport for the South African variant
- The sordid fall of the daughter of tycoon Robert Maxwell for sex trafficking of minors for Epstein
- 61 passengers from South Africa test positive for Covid upon arrival in the Netherlands