AirTalk Wireless is one of the most sought-after service providers in the United States of America. Its mission is to offer lifeline and ACP benefits to qualified low-income families. If you are eligible for this service, you can enjoy some free perks such as free phones, tablets, monthly talk, data, and unlimited texts. To get these benefits, AirTalk Wireless allows you to send a direct application form through their website. After filling out the form, you can submit it and wait for the approval.
In many cases, applicants get approval after a few hours of application. But there are other times when the service provider delays sending back an approval. In such a situation, you can go ahead and check your AirTalk Wireless application status to get an idea of the cause of the delay. Thankfully, this wireless service provider has made it easy and quick for affected applicants to check their application status.
Here is everything to know about AirTalk Wireless Check status.
What are the Benefits of Using AirTalk Wireless to Check Status?
The process of application and review may take a lot of time and effort to participate in the Lifeline and ACP programs. Thus, you need to understand what stage your profile is in to be proactive for further steps. AirTalk Wireless offers a check status service to maximize the convenience for the customers who choose it as the provider for Lifeline and ACP programs. Once you check it, you can seek the below-listed benefits:
- Monitor the fast and exact status of your application.
- Track the status with only Zipcode, email, and SSN.
What are the Different Ways to Check AirTalk Wireless Application Status?
The process of checking the AirTalk Wireless application status is hassle-free. It involves signing into your virtual account. After this, you can check if your application is complete, approved, or rejected.
AirTalk Wireless also allows you to check your application status by calling their customer support number – 1-855-924-7825. You can connect with their executives every Monday to Friday between 8 am and 9 pm CST, respectively.
Step-by-Step Process to Check AirTalk Wireless Application Status
Here’s how you can check the application status of your AirTalk Wireless.
- Visit the official website of the platform – airtalkwireless.com
- Navigate through the page and locate ‘my service’. Click the ‘check status’ option.
- You will be taken to a check application status page. You can fetch details such as email address, Zip code, and the last four digits of your social security number. Tap the ‘check status’ after filling in these details.
- A series of on-screen instructions will appear. Follow them and you will know everything.
What are the Different Application Status Options on AirTalk Wireless?
Once you complete all the instructions stated above, you will be taken through four options, each of which indicates the different status of your application.
This option means that your AirTalk Wireless application has been reviewed successfully. The status also highlights that your application is now awaiting to be sent to the national lifeline accountability database for a further checkup.
Under this option, your application remains rejected. There are reasons behind the rejection of the application. For instance, if you haven’t attached all the eligibility documents with the application, it may get rejected. Another reason may be attaching an unclear or blurry photo proof. Your application form may also get rejected, if you submit an incomplete application. Do not worry if you have received a rejection. You can reload all the documents systematically for a second review.
There is good news if the status of your application shows approved. It means that your application has been approved successfully. You are now reminded to change your address if required. To do so, you can get in touch with one of the executives at AirTalk wireless on their official customer care support number.
It is the last process of your application. When you see this, it means your shipment order is being prepared, and it will start within the next seven business days from the very day your application was approved.
Why Should I Check AirTalk Wireless Application Status?
When you apply for AirTalk Wireless lifeline or ACP benefits, you will undergo a series of steps. These include filling out your AirTalk Wireless application form, attaching eligibility documents, submitting the form, and getting approved for the program. In some cases, it may take a few hours for approval, while for others the process may take a couple of business days.
Checking the status of your wireless application helps you understand the cause of delaying your application approval. Under normal circumstances, it takes up to three business days. But if the process is taking more time than normal, checking the status helps you understand the reason behind the same.
- Checking the status helps you learn the right stage of application you are currently in.
- You will know if there is an additional eligibility proof document you need to complete for the application.
- You will learn the cause of rejection.
- You will be able to interrelate through a user-friendly interface.
Why Has My Application Form Gotten Rejected?
Besides attaching an unclear or blurry photo or sending an incomplete form, there are other reasons for the rejection of the AirTalk Wireless application form.
- If your total household income is not below 135 percent of the federal poverty guideline or if you do not participate in any federal or tribal assistance programs, your application may get rejected.
- Your application will be rejected straight away if you do not provide valid information during the form-filling process.
- Your application will be rejected if another family member already receives lifeline benefits from other providers.
What to Do if My Application Status Indicates Rejection?
When you notice that your AirTalk Wireless application has been rejected, you can reload your eligibility proof documents so that the national verifier can review your application again. When reloading the documents, ensure that your proof documents are valid and clear. It will help you avoid further inconveniences.
This AirTalk Wireless Application Status Tracking Guideline will Help You
Do you still have a confusion about how to check the status of your application? If yes, follow the below-listed guidelines.
Log in to your Account
If you have already created an account for submitting your application. You can log in again and check the status of your application. Provide details like your username and password. Head to the AirTalk Wireless website and choose my service and select check status.
Check your Email for Updates
Once you have submitted the application, the service provider might send you an email confirming receipt of your application or requesting additional information. We advise you to keep checking your email regularly for updates.
Contact Customer Service
If nothing comes to your rescue, the customer care service will. You can contact the customer care service through your phone, email, or chat and inquire about the status of your application. They will ask you for the reference number and other details to identify your application.
Wait for a Decision
Lastly, if your application is still under review, you may need to wait for some time to receive a decision. The length of time it takes to review an application may vary depending on the volume of applications as well as the complexity of your application.
What to Do When Wireless Application is not Working?
If you still experience problem with the AirTalk Wireless application, you may take a few steps to resolve the issues.
- Check your internet connection to ensure you have stable and strong internet. If you are using a Wi-Fi network, try resetting the router.
- Close the app and try opening it again. If it doesn’t work properly, try restarting the device.
- In some cases, your application status might not work because your app is outdated. Check if an update is available for the AirTalk Wireless app. You should perform it if you are checking the status through the app.
- If the above steps do not work, get in touch with the customer support team for assistance.
Checking the status of your application is an essential action that helps you track your application and prepare for further actions. We hope the above-listed guide helps solve your concern.