Animal Crossing: New Horizons has received the long-awaited 2.0 update at dawn this Thursday. Specifically, Nintendo has released the patch 2.0.0, now available for download in the Nintendo Switch family of consoles for all users of the so successful video game. We review all the details below.
Nintendo has surprised the Animal Crossing community with this one-day preview (the update was scheduled for this Friday, November 5; as was the Happy Home Paradise paid expansion) by publishing update 2.0 of its star title, which adds more of 34 million units sold in just one year.
It may interest you:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons, how will the kitchen work? All we know
- Discover all the news of the Animal Crossing New Horizons paid expansion
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Analysis. The art of letting go
How to download Animal Crossing: New Horizons update 2.0.0
To download the update, all you have to do is have an Internet connection and free space in the console’s storage in order to download the file. If the download does not appear automatically, all we have to do is go to the game icon, press the (+) button and click on To update. In a matter of minutes Animal Crossing: New Horizons it will have been updated to version 2.0.0.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons update 2.0: main news
As reported by Nintendo on the occasion of the presentation of the free expansion and the paid expansion, Happy Home Paradise (included in Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack), these are the free news that we can find from today once we have the updated title.
- Figaro opens El Alpiste: the cafeteria is inaugurated in the museum, as in the past. The haven of peace where you can have coffee, stay calm and chat with the neighbors. We can invite our friends.
- The Captain returns with his tours in the boat: we will be able to travel listening to the songs of El Capitan in his boat heading to islands with never seen mysterious flora… and at different times of the year!
- Buried gyroids: From now on, we will be able to unearth Gyroids, not just fossils. Each one emits a different sound and we can customize them.
- Cayo Fauno is reformed: Cayo Fauno, with Fauno and Marilín, will invite the characters from Animal Crossing: New Horizons to visit their posts on the islet. We will be able to contribute with berries to meet the objectives and we will be able to see new customizations of the furniture from the hand of Al and Paca. We will also meet Katrina, who will read the good fortune of the players once a day.
- The kitchen makes its debut: For the first time in the series, Animal Crossing will allow us to grow and harvest food and then cook it on the table of creations. Tomatoes, sugar canes, wheat, carrots …
- More things to do on the island: quality of life details, group stretching, stairs that do not take up space on the ground (fixed) to climb heights, more storage space, ordinances for neighbors, rate of growth of weeds, change the schedule from day to day from our neighbors…
Via | Animal Crossing World