The future of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be revealed in a few hours, but Ubisoft has already started outlining some of the changes that will take place starting with update 1.4.1. As previously mentioned, the weight of the game will be drastically reduced, although it will have to be completely downloaded again. On the other hand, the French have anticipated that the Eivor adventure will introduce new difficulty options, among other novelties, especially focused on correcting errors and bugs.
“Our team has worked very hard to implement subsections in the difficulty settings of combat, stealth and exploration that will allow you to perfect your gaming experience in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla ”, they have published in the official forums of the saga.
- It may interest you: When is the presentation of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Year 2?
All changes announced
- Aiming Assist (Full, Moderate, Subtle, Off)
- Level Auto-Tuning (No, Default, Constant, Hard, Nightmare)
- New: Delay to deflect (400, 650, 800 ms)
- New: Death Brush timeframe (300, 400, 600 ms)
- New: Death Brush Duration (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 sec)
- Assassination Guaranteed (on / off)
- New: Avoid detection (0.5, 1, 2 sec)
- New: Avoid detection when aiming (1, 2, 4 sec)
- New: Search duration (50, 65, 80 sec)
- New: Maximum enemies in search (2.3)
- Nearest opportunity (ON / OFF)
- Icon Distance (ON / OFF)
- New: Watchtower Synchronization (ON / OFF)
- New: Scout Beams (Limited / Full)
- New: Unguided Targets (ON / OFF)
- Improved instances where NPCs could detect players when the vision between the player and NPCs was obstructed.
- Reduced waiting time and speed restriction when mixing with crowds.
- Fixed some issues that caused players to be instantly detected when they shouldn’t have been.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla está disponible en PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC y Google Stadia.
Source | Ubisoft