Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Siege of Paris expansion will launch on August 12, 2021.
Valhalla release date is available on all supported platforms as of today. Part of the patch notes for Header Update 1.3.0 declared as.
The Siege of Paris, Wrath of the Druids genişlemesini follows the “most ambitious battle in Viking history”, involving Eivor and his war gangs attacking the French capital. In addition to bringing back black box infiltration missions, the expansion will also introduce new weapons, abilities, skills and gear.
Ubisoft is planning even more story DLCs for the game’s second year after release. Fortunately for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla fans, this expansion won’t be the last we’ll see.
As for Title Update 1.3.0, this update will add lots of gameplay improvements and new content, including level adjustment. Players will be able to adjust their NPC level to their liking, and the available options will be:
- Off = Scaling is off; Enemies appear exactly as stated in the zone description.
- Default = Lower enemies are set to 30 power levels below the player’s level (as planned to be played at launch).
- Fixed = Enemies will be at least the same power level of the player.
- Harder = Enemies will be over 20+ power levels of the player.
- Nightmarish = Enemies will be 50+ power levels above the player.
Boss encounters and certain game modes will not be affected by these adjustments as they have their own intended difficulty settings.
The update will also add the Sigrblot Festival, a limited-time event that runs from July 29 to August 19. This festival will feature rewards such as a one-handed sword, quests, and festive events. Some new skills have also been added, such as Light Fingered, Thrill of War, Heidrun Slam, Idunn’s Heart, Survival Instinct, and Wolf Warrior.
The full list of skill and game enhancements is as follows:
- Light Fingered: Eivor will automatically collect items around him with a quick flick of the wrist (no need to press the interaction button).
- Thrill of War: As you are in combat, your adrenaline level increases.
- Heidrun Slam: Press R2 while running to knock back enemies with a powerful knee strike.
- Idunn’s Heart: Restores recently lost health after a short delay.
- Survival Instinct: Press and hold to partially heal if your health is less than one-third (Exchange health for adrenaline).
- Wolf Warrior: The damage you do increases as your health decreases.
Wrath of the Druids – 1. Genişleme
- Priest’s body would go missing in Flann Over Ireland.
- Unable to open cages to release prisoners in Tuam caves.
- In Ireland there are only minor runes inside the chests.
- In Cashelore, the shelf is not moving.
- The cutscene does not begin in The Scourging of Snakes as they surround the church.
- Killing cannot be confirmed on The Ash.
- Missing audio and subtitles in Wrath of the Druids.
- The King’s Pass cannot be obtained if the raid is not completed at the same time.
- Can’t get jail key in Courting the Kings.
- Barid disappears in Flann Over Ireland.
- Thorstein teleports back to the cave at Snaring Thorstein.
- Unable to advance when Puca is killed in Into the Fog.
Quests, world events and side activities
- Infinite Loading screens during various missions.
- War of the Collectors, Aelfred’s Jewels, Saint Faith, The Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok, Lamb Chops, Splitting Hares dünya olaylarını tamamlanamıyor.
- Faravid can’t ride in This Son of Jorvik *He’s literally Jorvik’s son*
- Catching fish with weapons was not added to quest achievement in Bloody Path to Peace.
- Cannot fight Lefrith in Heavy is the Head.
- Sigurd is not following Eivor on A Brother’s Keeper.
- No purpose in Twists and Turns.
- Problems interacting with Petra.
- Eivor dies upon arriving in Hordafylke on The Road to Valhalla.
- Hunter House world event not triggering.
- The Plight of the Warlock için Hunter & Warlock NPC’leri eksik.
- Unable to start or complete Banshee world event.
- Unable to progress in the Mistress of the Iron Wood world event.
- Unable to interact with the oracle in Of Blood and Gods.
- Reaching Hunwald’s house does not update the Homecoming quest.
- The boss takes no damage at the start of Extended Family.
- Unable to interact with Hunwald during Salve for a Fresh Wound.
- Map marker appears out of bounds in Fiery Ambush.
- Unable to interact with Soma or Guthrum on Holy Day.
- Players are out of sync at the start of a fight in King Killer.
- The kill in Reaver of the South is not recorded.
- Cannot complete The Lost Drengir of Ragnar Lothbrok.
- Guthrum doesn’t move in Kingdom’s End.
- Pilgrimage to St. Unable to retrieve a key from a corpse during Albanes.
- Edmund was missing at KPuppets and Prisoners.
- Kills against Gotafrid Fair-Robes and Nokkfylla Shine-Eye are not recorded.
- The NPC with the coin for the arrow challenge in Firing the Arrow does not appear or targets appear.
- He’s stuck between Binding Fate and Of Blood and Gods. *Binding Destiny, really*
- Black screen appears during Baker’s Plaint.
- Unable to interact with Halfdan in War in the North.
Graphics, sound and animation
- Various graphics and lighting issues.
- Various animation and job interlacing issues.
- Various issues with missing effects.
- Various issues with sound menu audio.
River raids, Jomsvikings, raids
- Completing a loot does not receive the required reward.
- Meals for Jomsviking are not as good as they should be.
Gameplay, combat and AI
- Firearms do not ignite NPCs and combustibles.
- Level 2 Incendiary Powder Trap does not properly damage enemies.
- NPCs do not attack if attacked by a snake. Snakes 1, Humans 0
- Extended combos do more damage than intended.
- Sickle combo attacks don’t deal damage as they should.
- Various issues with the Viking Salute ability.
- Ostara items were disappearing after the title update 184.108.40.206.
- Fixes for situations where Eivor, NPCs, or long ship gets stuck.
- Fixes for objects and textures that are in the wrong place or floating.
- Various UI/HUD issues.
- Various localization issues.
- Problems exiting photo mode with ESC key.
- Some icons are not displayed properly for color-blind modes.
- Silver Booster not working properly when looting low-level items.
- Benchmark not working when the game folder name contains non-ASCII symbols.
Performance and stability
- Improved performance and stability.
Adam Bankhurst, editor at MRT.