Battlefield 2042 will hold an early access open beta this October on PC, PlayStation consoles, and Xbox consoles. However, as usual, depending on the console used, it is sometimes necessary to have an active account in PS More o en Xbox Live GOLD. Electronic Arts has already confirmed the subscription requirements for this open beta depending on the platform.
It may interest you:
- All the details of the open beta 2042: how to access
- Battlefield 2042 presents Exodus, its short film about the game’s previous history
- Battlefield Portal, we’ve already seen it. All the details on the return of the classics to 2042
Battlefield 2042 beta: date, time and requirements to play
The Battlefield 2042 Open Beta will celebrate its early access on days October 6 and 7, always from 09:00 (CEST). Only during those two days, those who have reserved the game or are members of EA Play will be able to enjoy on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series X | S the conquest mode on the Orbital map with four specialists (Webster Mackay, Maria Falck , Pytor ‘Boris’ Guskovsky and Wikus ‘Casper’ Van Daele). All progress will be reset for launch. Pre-download can be done from October 5 at 09:00 (CEST).
Do we need PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold to play the Battlefield 2042 Open Beta?
- Those who own a PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 no They will need to be a PS Plus subscriber to play the Battlefield 2042 open beta.
- Xbox One or Xbox Series X users | S Yes will require an active Xbox Live GOLD subscription (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also works) to participate.
It should be said that, for a few months, videogames free-to-play they no longer need an active Xbox Live GOLD account to play; for example, titles like Fortnite, Rocket League or Apex Legends.
Battlefield 2042 It will be released next November 19 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.
Source | Bravo Intel