Black Friday does not escape for Valve either. Steam celebrates its usual fall sales until next time December 1 at 19:00 (CET). During the promotion you will find a multitude of discounts in a large part of its catalog. We tell you some of the most outstanding ones.
- Steam kicks off its fall sales in 2021: hundreds of discounts on PC games
The best discounts on Steam
During this period you can expand your digital library for a lower price than usual. From great successes of virtual reality, such as Half-Life: Alyx, to recent releases at the height of Deathloop. There are several opportunities that you will find these days.
Then we leave you with our selection.
- Half-Life: Alyx for 24.99 euros (50% off)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for 29.99 euros (50% off)
- Yakuza 0 for 4.99 euros (75% off)
- Yakuza Remastered Collection for 30.12 euros (50% off)
- F1 2021 for 11.99 euros (80% discount)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition for 13.19 euros (67% off)
- Dark Souls Remastered for 19.99 euros (50% off)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection for 19.99 euros (50% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition for 9.99 euros (80% discount)
- Wasteland 3 for 11.21 euros (67% off)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for 14.79 euros (63% discount)
- Death Stranding for 17.99 euros (70% off)
- Ultimate Edition Racing Setup for 7.88 euros (90% off)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for 13.05 euros (85% off)
- Portal 2 for 1.63 euros (80% discount)
- Far Cry 3 for 2.99 euros (85% off)
- Batman: Arkham Collection for 11.99 euros (80% discount)
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary for 0.98 euros (89% off)