PlayStation celebrate Black Friday with discounts of all kinds in the catalog of PS5 and PS4. Until next November 29, you can expand your digital library for a lower amount than usual. At MeriStation we offer you the selection with the most outstanding ones.
The essentials for Black Friday on PlayStation
Among the games we can see names like The Last of Us Part II, which reduces its price to 19.99 euros. Others more recent, such as Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales and FIFA 22, they do it at 40.19 and 41.99, respectively. There are also discounts on subscriptions such as PlayStation Plus: you will find the 12-month modality in the PS Store for 39.99 euros.
Then we leave you with them.
- The Last of Us Parte II for 19.99 euros (50% off)
- FIFA 22 for PS4 for 41.99 euros (40% discount)
- Far Cry 6 para PS4 y PS5 for 48.99 euros (30% off)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy para PS4 y PS5 for 45.49 euros (35% discount)
- Deathloop for 34.99 euros (50% off)
- Resident Evil Village for 30.09 euros (57% discount)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales for PS4 and PS5 for 40.19 euros (33% discount)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for PS4 and PS5 for 34.99 euros (50% off)
- Dishonored 2 for 3.99 euros (80% discount)
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition for 23.99 euros (60% discounts)
- Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition for 11.99 euros (60% off)
- Nioh 2 for 19.99 euros (50% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition for 9.99 euros (80% discount)
- Hitman 3 for PS4 and PS5 for 27.99 euros (60% off)
- Kingdom Hearts lote All-In-One for 27.49 euros (75% off)
Source: PS Store