Sony Interactive Entertainment has kicked off the Black Friday sales a few days before the Black Friday Properly said. After learning that they have applied large discounts on dozens of PS5 and PS4 titles through the PS Store, the Japanese company has included in the promotion the opportunity to get PS Plus for much less price than usual. We tell you everything about this temporary discount.
It may interest you:
- Black Friday deals on PlayStation: dozens of PS5 and PS4 games with discounts
- PS Plus: November 2021 Free Games Now Available for PS4 and PS5
- Free November Games on PS Plus, Xbox Gold, Prime Gaming, and Stadia Pro
PS Plus, on sale for Black Friday: 12 months for 39.99 euros
Players of PlayStaion 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles can be made until next November 29 with a twelve-month PS Plus subscription for 39,99 euros; a 33% saving compared to the usual price, 59.99 euros, which is what it costs in the annual mode without promotion. We can access the promotion from the PlayStation web portal or from our PS4 or PS5 console.
The rest of the modalities maintain their usual prices: one month for 8.99 euros and three months for 24.99 euros (which is equivalent to 8.33 euros). If we buy the twelve months of PS Plus for this price, each month it will cost us 3.33 euros.
- One of PS Plus: 8.99 euros
- Tres meses de PS Plus: 24.99 euros (8.33 euros al mes)
- Twelve-month temporary promotion of PS Plus: 39.99 euros (3.33 euros per month)
The promotion applies to all PS Network accounts; regardless of whether or not we are currently subscribed to the service. In the event that this is the case, twelve more months will be added to our current period of validity.
In addition, in Amazon You can also get three types of discounted PS Plus subscriptions:
References | PlayStation