Sony Interactive Entertainment has launched a new sale promotion on the occasion of Black Friday. Until December 2, PS4 and PS5 users can access a selection of offers from the PS Store with titles for all tastes, genres and prices. In this case, we select a total of eleven high-quality games with a maximum price of 10 euros; all available for purchase through the digital portal of the Japanese company.
It may interest you:
- Black Friday deals: 15 must-have PS5 and PS4 games on the PS Store
- Black Friday Deals: Get 12 months of PS Plus with a 33% discount
- Black Friday deals on PlayStation: dozens of PS5 and PS4 games with discounts
With works like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Tales of Zestiria O A Way Out, the previous Josef Fares Project before It Takes Two, many of the selected titles are presented as opportunities to complete our collections. Works like Dishonored 2 for 3.99 euros it seems to us an absolute recommendation.
Next, we leave the complete list of games that we have chosen for less than 10 euros followed by the price during the offer period, discount applied and direct link to PlayStation Store. All offers will be available until December 2, 2021 at 00:59 (CET). Valid from the PS Store web portal and from the PS4 or PS5 itself. Those who play on PS5, the purchases will appear in the section of Games library. And yes, all PS4 titles are perfectly backwards compatible to be enjoyed on PlayStation 5.
Black Friday: 11 great PS4 and PS5 games for less than 10 euros
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt por 9,99 euros (80% discount)
- Nioh by 9,99 euros (50% off)
- Street Fighter V por 7,99 euros (50% off)
- Dishonored 2 by 3,99 euros (80% discount)
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout por 9,99 euros (50% off)
- Red Dead Online por 9,99 euros (50% off)
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin por 9,99 euros (50% off)
- The Elder Scrolls Online por 5,99 euros (70% off)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes por 9,99 euros (75% off)
- Tales of Zestiria by 7,49 euros (75% off)
- A Way Out por 7,04 euros (75% off)