Call of Duty: Vanguard will allow the community to get a taste of multiplayer very soon. From Sledgehammer y Activision They plan two open beta weekends; With this test you will have early access to part of the content that we will see from its official launch, such as Champion Hill, Patrol and some of the weapons. In this piece we will tell you how to access and when it will be held.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard confirms the contents of its open beta
- Call of Duty: Vanguard uncovers its minimum and recommended requirements on PC for beta
Call of Duty: Vanguard Open Beta Dates – How do I get access?
Call of Duty: Vanguard open beta splits in various phases, which depend on the platform and the type of ticket. Between September 10 and 13 at 7:00 p.m. PDT, PS5 and PS4 players will be able to dive into Early Access. What does this mean? Well, all those in the PlayStation family who have reserved the game will be able to play before the rest.
A week later, on September 16 and 17 at the same time, the same will happen on Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC; at the same time the beta open to the entire PlayStation community will be enabled. Everything will be ready for September 18, 19 and 20, which is when the beta will remove the pre-order requirement On all other platforms, as a point of note, early access on Xbox will require registration with Xbox Live Gold.
In case it is not clear to you, the image that accompanies these lines will shed a little more light.
- September 10 (19:00 CEST) to September 13 (19:00 CEST) → Early Access on PlayStation (reservation required).
- September 16 (19:00 CEST) to September 17 (19:00 CEST) → Early Access on Xbox and PC via Battle.net (reservation required) | Open to everyone on PlayStation.
- From September 18 (19:00 CEST) to September 20 (19:00 CEST) → Open Beta on all platforms
If you want to participate in the early access period, you must complete a reservation in any format, either physical or digital. The second will give you automatic authorization in your profile, while the first is subject to the redemption of a key. In the store you select, you will be informed of the process.
If you can reach the level 20 in beta, you will receive a weapon project for the STG-44 assault rifle. The “Rat-A-Tat” will be added to your profile as soon as you log into the final version on November 5.
Source: Call of Duty Blog