Activision has revealed the final details of the PC version from Call of Duty: Vanguard. When there are just a few days until the premiere of the Sledgehammer Games title, whose adaptation for the computer is carried out by Beenox, the North American firm has presented the minimum, recommended and final requirements of the game in this version, which apparently will offer an experience similar to that of new generation consoles.
It may interest you:
- Vanguard’s integration with Warzone is dated, as does the destruction of Verdansk
- Call of Duty: Vanguard for PS5 reveals all its exclusive features
- CoD Vanguard presents two operators, who are Daniel Take Yatsu and Padmavati Balan?
Support DLSS, FSR, ultrawide and Ricochet system
The first thing that catches the attention of this version is that it has support for ultra-wide image format, graphics up to 4K and performance adjustments. Likewise, it will have support for DLSS and FSR; the possibility of applying ray tracing is not mentioned (ray tracing). Using both image rendering techniques via Nvidia AI on GeForce RTX cards and the AMD equivalent will allow for increased game graphics performance without sacrifices on less prepared computers.
On the other hand, Call of Duty: Vanguard for PC will incorporate Ricochet, the well-known anti-cheat system that will also be applied in Call of Duty: Warzone from now on.
Call of Duty: Vanguard – Minimum requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- SO: Windows 10 de 64 bits
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 o AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 o AMD Radeon RX 470
- DirectX: Version 12 (DirectX 12)
- Storage: 36 GB available space (multiplayer and zombies) + 32 GB high resolution textures
Call of Duty: Vanguard – Recommended Requirements:
- SO: Windows 11 de 64 bits
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K o AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory: 12 GB of RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 o AMD Radeon RX 580
Call of Duty: Vanguard – Requirements for competitive judging (+FPS)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K o AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3060 Ti o AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Call of Duty: Vanguard – Recommended Requirements to Play in 4K Ultra
- CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K o AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 o AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Storage: 61GB launch + 64GB for HD textures
Call of Duty: Vanguard will go on sale this November 5th in physical and digital format for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5 consoles. On PC it will do so exclusively through Battle.net.
Source | Call of Duty