Call of Duty: Warzone remains in the first week of the Season 4 release, which it shares with Black Ops Cold War. The contents that started this new roadmap were marked by the weapons introduced. We refer above all to the MG 82 light machine gun, which has caused disparity of opinions within the community.
For this reason, the company has decided to cut with the imbalance that its power supposed in the battle royale. Raven Software launches a new patch that reduces its effectiveness, among other changes. They also take advantage of the patch notes to explain where the nail gun is located, suggesting a modification in the future. The update is now available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and PC.
- CoD Warzone Red Doors: How to Find Them and What They Are For
- Where are all the downed satellites in CoD Warzone
- CoD Warzone Nail Gun; how to get it for free in season 4
Full patch notes for June 22, 2021 in Call of Duty: Warzone
MG 82 (Black Ops Cold War)
- Maximum damage reduced from 30 to 29.
- Minimum damage reduced from 28 to 27.
- Maximum damage distance reduced by 20%.
- Headshot multiplier reduced from 1.3 to 1.2.
- Upper body shot multiplier reduced from 1.1 to 1.
- Limb Throw Multiplier reduced from 1 to 0.9.
- Increased vertical and horizontal recoil.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to have to restart the game in order to unlock a gifted Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to skip Battle Pass levels correctly after receiving a gifted Battle Pass.
- Fixed a closed door in the Salt Mine control center that would kill players on contact.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lose control of their Operator when passing through a red door in which another player died before.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when using some QBZ-83 (Black Ops Cold War) weapon projects.
- Nail Gun: Raven wants to analyze the data to adjust the time per kill when using it. They want to turn it into a highly mobile weapon that dominates the close encounter, as a rival to shotguns.
Fountain: Raven Software