Call of Duty: Warzone has already received the contents of Season 4 Reloaded, which it shares at the same time with Black Ops Cold War. The battle royale receives adjustments and news in its game offer, from modes to corrections in the power of the weaponry. Now available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and PC.
Call of Duty: Warzone, full Season 4 Reloaded update notes
Additions and adjustments
- Blueprint Blitz, a limited-time event in which you can exchange beacons for weapon projects once drawn.
- New game mode: Payload.
- New red doors and travel locations.
- New prestigious cosmetics.
- The kill chain perk now increases your chance of getting kill streaks from the loot.
- Gear Adjustments: New classes for the Gulag, Sentinel Turret added to the Red Door Control Rooms, and more common Specialist Perk during classic games.
- Combat Bow increases damage: it will now incapacitate with a single direct shot.
- Players will now be able to put their equipment aside when they obtain equipment from a supply pack.
- Vertical camera movement will not block when sliding.
- Improvements in the movement of the motorcycle.
- Fixed an issue where the PS5’s 120hz mode could not be activated when HDR was enabled.
- Fixed an issue on Xbox One S: Players were unable to join games from Playlists in Verdansk.
- Fixed various issues that resulted in unexpected shutdowns with error code 5573.
- Fixed additional issues with collisions on various elements throughout Verdansk, allowing them to be shot or exploited.
- Fixed an issue where the enemy could be killed with one shot if you used a melee attack while equipping armor plates.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to save custom mods to the Bravo Shotgun from Black Ops Cold War.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to save custom mods to Charlie’s Tactical Rifle from Black Ops Cold War.
- Fixed an issue on older graphics cards where shadows would appear incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with Rebirth Island crates appearing open when they should be closed.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Ice Drake’ barrel obstructing the player’s sight when aiming with an Axial Arms x3 optic.
- Fixed an issue where players could use their weapons in a short space of time when downed if the gas mask animation remained active.
- Fixed an issue where the loot target kept popping up after dying.
- Fixed an issue in the Downtown tower that allowed access to an out-of-bounds area.
- Fixed an issue that allowed shooting when downed if you had a rocket launcher equipped.
- Fixed a bug in the maximum reserve ammo of the Charlie Tactical Rifle from Black Ops Cold War. From 150 it goes to 210.
- Fixed an issue with the hip shot reticle when using the Alpha Light Machine Gun from Black Ops Cold War.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow interacting with the Battle Pass purchase button after pressing an arrow.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Celebratory Smoke’ emote where the visuals would not match between Warzone and Black Ops Cold War.
- Fixed various weapon project matching issues between their versions of Warzone and Black Ops Cold War.
- Fixed an issue where dynamic weapon icons would appear misaligned in the UI.
- Fixed an issue with the motorcycle icon on the map appearing larger than the rest.
- Fixed an issue where you were stuck within the Battle Pass purchase animation.
- Fixed an issue with the ballistic knife appearing misaligned in third person.
- Fixed an issue that caused precision airstrike to stay in the sky until the end of the game.
- Fixed inconsistency of mastery camouflages when applied to weapon projects.
- Fixed incorrect animations when using melee attacks while crouching.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bullfrog model to appear misplaced when equipped in the main weapon slot.
- Fixed multiple bugs on the bike.
Balance in the power of weapons
The Call of Duty: Warzone patch in Season 4 boosters leaves us with adjustments to a wide variety of weapons. Given the number of changes, we leave you with them in the image.
Fountain: Call of Duty Blog