Call of Duty: Warzone is immersed in the content of Season 6 that it shares with Black Ops Cold War. The battle royale is updated with the adjustments that you can expect at the beginning of a framework like this: corrections, additions and balances in the power of the weaponry. It is now available en PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One y PC.
Patch Notes: Major Changes and Tweaks
Here is a list of the most important changes that it raises.
- Added shotguns and snipers, new mode under the Rebirth Resurgence rules without custom supplies, limited loot, and a new starter weapon. It will arrive the week of October 14.
- Added new points of interest throughout Verdansk: fissures and bunkers. All Downtown has changed its appearance.
- New gulag inspired by the original.
- Adjusted Loot: Added Season 6 weapons (.410 Ironhide and Grav), new equipment for the Gulag, and renewed variants for Supply Chests
- Adjusted the bloody loot respawn so that players arrive in a more dynamic way.
- Removed the RC-XD kill streak from all game modes.
Interface and menus
- The Regiments have been frozen until the new revamped system arrives.
- The cards that appear when looking at a loot weapon will appear with more information, such as the type of shot.
- Added an option to adjust the time the kill history remains on the screen in real time during games.
- Added options to fine-tune the Mono audio system.
Weapons and balances
- Added .410 Ironhide, Grav, Battle Ax, LAPA, and Hammer and Sickle weapons. The last two will arrive during the midseason reinforcements.
- Increased the recoil of the C58 and EM2 assault rifles
- The MG 82 increases its recoil, its reload time, its fire break time, and the height at which it moves after the first shot.
- The Stoner 63 increases its recoil and the height at which it moves after the first shot.
- Added Alex Mason as part of the battle pass. Fuze will arrive during reinforcements.
- Fixed a bug that caused a conflict between supply crates and red door audio.
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to shake too much when shooting the Krig 6.
- Fixed a bug where the default reticle of the Pelington 703 would appear misaligned.
Source: Raven Software