The meanwhile takes place on October 28, 2021 eighth edition of data2day instead of – again as an online conference. The from heise Developer, iX and dpunkt.verlag The organized conference is dedicated to the current challenges that data professionals and companies must master on the way to becoming a data-driven company and data-driven product development.
In order to be able to overcome the numerous hurdles from data architecture to data engineering to production-ready data products, data2day provides well-founded answers to the most pressing questions about concepts, tools and best practices – including:
- What does an optimal architecture look like? (Data Warehouse vs. Data Lake vs. Data Mesh)
- From data management to analysis and visualization: How do data engineering and data science interlink in a meaningful way?
- Correct, correct and reliable data: How can data pipelines, ETL and GDPR be mastered?
- How does data-driven corporate management succeed? (Organization, roles, data teams …)
- How can compliance and governance be ensured? (Tools, best practices …)
Data2day traditionally focuses on tools and best practices as well as practical experience that companies and organizations have been able to gain in the course of their data-driven IT projects.
Call for Proposals bis 26. Juli
From now on, experts from the fields of data science, machine learning and big data can participate in the Call for Proposals (CfP) again with lectures and all-day workshops that actively involve participants, apply for data2day 2021. Both beginners’ talks and deep dives with even more technical depth as well as full-day tutorials are desirable. The CfP will remain open for submissions until July 26th. The finished conference program is expected to be published in mid-August.
Further information on topics and the modalities of the application itself can be found on the conference website.