Deathloop, the action and stealth title developed by Arkane Studios (Prey, Dishonored …) will land next September 14 on PS5 and PC. To celebrate that its arrival is just around the corner, Bethesda has shared a new trailer in which we can know all the additional content that users who bet on reserving the title will receive, both in its basic edition and in the Deluxe. Then, we review all the booking bonuses.
- Unique weapon: “Royal Protector” machete (PS5 only)
- Character Design: Colt “Rider of the Storm”
- An ingenuity (upgrade to equip the character)
- Unique Weapon: Transtar Trencher (PS5 Only)
- Unique weapon: Court “Down with the rich”
- Single weapon: 44-carat bombard
- Character Design: Colt “I sneaked into your party”
- Character Design: Julianna “Sharp Shooter”
- Two wits (upgrades to equip the character)
- Selections from the original soundtrack
Deathloop: what’s new from Arkane Studios
Arkane Studios’ new bet breaks with everything established to date by the French studio. On this occasion, Deathloop proposes us to solve the puzzle of a mysterious murder on the island of Blackreef. The scenario, divided into four different districts, can be explored in different time slots and the constant loop of life and death it forces us to learn from our mistakes. Each game serves to gain insight into the case, advance our skills, and prepare to come back with more possibilities the next time.
- It may interest you: Deathloop will be exclusive on PS5 “at least” until 2022
As is customary in study titles, we will have many possibilities when tackling each situation: from infiltrating a party without alerting the enemy, to wreaking havoc on the island using all kinds of weapons and skills. In MeriStation we have already seen it; you can know how everything works in the following link.
Deathloop will be available next September 14 on PS5 and PC.
Source | Bethesda on YouTube