What’s new from Bethesda for PlayStation 5 and PC receives its second major update. Through the official website, the North American company has provided a complete list of the changes coming to Deathloop, the most recent production from Arkane Studios. According to official information, this patch improves reactions and path selection of charactersas well as the clarity of the interface. The sound mix is also reinforced and the possibility of reassigning the controls of the remote is opened, among many other novelties.
- It may interest you: Deathloop analysis
This is all that the new Deathloop update offers
- NPCs now react when a bullet passes close by, such as when a headshot narrowly misses.
- NPCs now react when other characters near them are killed.
- NPCs now have better hearing and react faster if they hear footsteps nearby.
- NPCs under attack now no longer move for cover if the player is too close to them.
- NPCs are now able to deduce which direction grenades are being thrown from.
- NPCs will no longer stop trying to kill Colt if Julianna uses Nexus to bind them to him.
- Interrupted aerial kills will no longer render NPCs virtually invulnerable.
- Numerous additional tweaks have been made for NPC behavior, reactions, path selection, and location.
- Charlie Montague will no longer get stuck in ground geometry if he gets kicked while using jog.
Practical improvements and accessibility
- The ability to remap the controller controls and reverse the left and right sticks has been added.
- User interface buttons and menu text are now larger, as is the selection area around them.
- [PS5] Options have been added to adjust the field of view and motion blur. We will continue to listen to community feedback and explore accessibility and practical improvements for future updates.
- If Colt exits a PvP game, it will now count as a win for the player controlling Julianna.
- Now the AI-controlled Julianna reacts more fluidly to Colt’s actions.
- Now Colt takes a little longer to hack the antenna he needs to control to escape.
- Players who become inactive will now be marked.
- Colt players who stay too long in the tunnel are automatically marked, causing the tunnel doors to open.
- Increases the probability that you will invade the games of friends on your list when they are playing Online mode.
- Strelak Sapper Charges cast by NPCs Julianna attacked will no longer mark Julianna as Colt by mistake.
- Players will now correctly hear opposing player reaction sounds during melee attacks.
- Strelak Sapper Charges will now stick to Julianna in the same way they stick to other NPCs.
Read Also Marvel: "Tom Holland will not play Spider-Man until he is 37 years old," explains Robert Downey Jr. - MRT
- The user interface now more clearly indicates the residue lost on death.
- The appearance of weapons and other items in the weaponry interface has been improved.
- The HUD will now correctly display updates to keyboard shortcuts and controls.
- The game will now be fully paused during the “Game End” screen.
- Melee weapons will now be properly tagged on the Controllers Weapon Wheel (Y).
- When aiming down the scope, the scope indicator will no longer disappear when the player gets close enough to an NPC to kill them.
- The crosshairs on the Heritage shotgun will now indicate the spread increase caused by the Scatter Weapon perk.
- [PC] Players will no longer have to commit changes to visual settings even if nothing has changed.
- [PC] Fixed a bug where the sensitivity of the mouse wheel was reduced more than necessary when zooming in or out of a weapon image in the weaponry interface.
Miscellaneous: gaming experience
- Duplicate Block Upgrades now turn into a Pickable Scrap item.
- In Karl’s Bay, Harriet and her cultists will no longer be able to shoot Colt through his closed office door.
- The behavior of a window in Hangar 2 in Karl’s Bay has been modified to make it functional.
- Strelak Sapper Charges can no longer be thrown in a way that allows the player to pass through doors and other surfaces.
- Kicking a Strelak Sapper Charge while the launch is delayed no longer causes the charge to explode and subsequent charges to disappear when thrown.
- Turret placement no longer allows players to pass through doors and other surfaces.
- Hackable antennas will now display clearer audiovisual indications of their status.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Colt to end up with two weapons in the same hand or one in the left instead of the right after activating his retake ability.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a weapon from reloading if the player switched to another with the same ammo type during the reload animation and then re-equipped the original weapon.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Hackomatic to not automatically equip on the empty hand when first picked up.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player using the jog block to approach a ledge, try to jump over it, and get stuck inside it.
- Fixed an instance where 2-BIT interactions were not working as planned.
- Fixed a bug that caused some hackable doors to become permanently locked if hit during the hack.
- You can no longer place more than one turret in the same space.
- Fixed a bug that could trap players if Fia’s bunker doors were closed with them inside.
Read Also Netflix News and Releases in November 2021: Cowboy Bebop, Arcane League of Legends and Much More
Graphics and sound
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to drop the machete during the kill animation.
- Various bugs have been fixed with the FSR integration and the overall implementation has been improved. .
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to save a stuck weapon during the animation that plays when unblocked.
- Fixed several bugs related to DLSS graphics options and ray tracing that were sometimes causing crashes.
- Fixed various visual traces, including a few related to indirect lighting.
- Various sound details and play times have been corrected or improved, including improvements for some dialogue phrases.
- The overall audio mix has been improved.
- Fixed a bug that could cause visual traces if a door was opened at the same time as a sensor was triggered to close it.
- Turret indicator lights will now stop working if the turret battery is destroyed.
- The indicator lights on the field nullers, which indicate whether they are allies or enemies, now match those displayed on the turrets.
- Fixed an issue where a disabled turret was dropped or dropped when it would play the same sound as when it was activated.
- Fixed a bug that caused closed doors to appear to be open.
Achievements, trophies and milestones
- Fixed a bug that allowed Julianna to receive duplicate wits.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the achievement “Tragedy in Eight Acts” from being awarded correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Julianna from achieving the Double Seeing milestone if she killed Colt while using Masquerade to impersonate another Visionary.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Julianna to earn the Sorceress milestone while using weapons.
- Fixed a bug that attributed Colt’s deaths to Julianna and counted them toward the “I Wasn’t” achievement.
Read Also The Tavern: Stalker and the NFTs, the brutal Unreal Engine 5 with the Matrix, the TGAs and more
- Fixed a bug that caused game crashes when using the Strelak Verso.
- Fixed a bug that could result in a crash if Colt died just before a cutscene began.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the game to stop responding when closing the journal.
- [PC] Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the game to stop responding when switching from using a controller to using a keyboard and mouse (and vice versa).
- Fixed a bug that could cause Julianna to drop the first weapon picked up when picking up multiple weapons at once.
- Fixed a bug that caused the quest and progress results screen to automatically skip for Julianna’s player if she chose to queue up for Invasion matchmaking immediately after breaking the loop with Colt and viewing the in-game credits.
- Fixed a bug that caused the message “Network connection to server has failed” to remain on the screen after solving the problem.
- Fixed a bug that caused Julianna to appear above the ground and have to fall before she could begin to move.
- Fixed an issue where Karnesis VFX would not appear from Julianna’s point of view if applied to an NPC.
Source | Bethesda