Social networks not only serve to meet people and be distracted, but they are also the work of many and many users, since the more followers you have, the more business you can do with that projection that your image has on the Internet.
Goodbye to my Instagram account
But it is also a double-edged sword, since if you are one of those who have gained great popularity on Instagram and you are beginning to overwhelm or need a network disconnection time, then we will show how to delete or deactivate your Instagram account and what difference is there between both actions.
The process to perform both actions is quite simple, but the truth is that there is a big difference between the two. If we decide to delete our Instagram profile, the first thing we should know is that our account will disappear permanently, the name we used will be available again so that another user can use it and everything associated with our profile will no longer be available and we will not be able to use it again.
Difference between deleting and deactivating Instagram account
Therefore, it is what we must do if we do not want a trace of us to remain on the social network. This means that if at any time we decide to reactivate our account we will no longer be able to. What we will have to do is create a new profile on Instagram and start the whole process all over again. right from the start.
On the other hand, we have the option to deactivate our account temporarily. That is, if we are fed up at the moment but probably in the future we may want to recover our account, then it is best to deactivate it instead of deleting it. The moment we deactivate our account, our profile photo disappears, as well as the accounts we follow and follow us.
Now, in this case we will have the opportunity to reactivate our profile at any time we want. To do this, we only have to log in again and it will automatically be activated again.
Delete an Instagram account
- For delete an account from Instagram definitely:
- Enter this link from the browser
- Log in with your account (if you use Instagram on your PC and you already had the session started before, you won’t have to)
- Choose the reason why you want to close it
- When you have done it, click on the option Permanently delete my account
Deactivate an Instagram account
- If on the contrary what you want is disable it, then:
- Go to the Instagram website from a browser
- Login with your account (If you use Instagram on your PC and you already had the session started before, you won’t have to)
- Click on your mini-foto in profile which is at the top right and enters the section of Setting
- Once there, the section of Edit profile sIt will be the first one that will open, scroll down to find the option at the end of Deactivate my account temporarily.
- Choose the reason why you want to disable the account,
- Enter your password again and finish the process. Your account will have been deactivated.