The manga of Dragon Ball Super Chapter 68 has already premiered in V-Jump magazine. This publication marks the beginning of a new saga after Moro’s defeat in the history of the Galactic Patrol.
This last chapter explains that Granola, the new villain, seeks revenge against Freeza and the Saiyans for having eliminated his race; the cereals. Interestingly, the manga gives a saint to a training of Goku and Vegeta.
Kakaroto can be seen training with Whis to master Ultra Instinct and a new technique where copies of Goku are created. While these two characters fight, Vegeta explains that he has other plans.
– Bills: you don’t want to get that?
– Vegeta: I don’t mind that
– Bills: I was saying …
– Vegeta: I will surpass Kakaroto in another way
– B: I understand … although well, that depends on you
– B: Ultra Instinct is not the only technique of the gods
– V: what?
– B: Do you think the gods of destruction use such a calm technique that it requires you to ‘have the weapon calm’?
– V: so … what technique do you use? Teach me that special technique of the Gods of Destruction!
Sadly, the conversation is soon cut off, as the manga makes the leap into the story of Granola and his companions. They want to seek revenge but the Saiyans no longer exist, only Goku, Vegeta and their respective children remain.
Everything seems to indicate that Goku is much more similar to angels, while Vegeta could learn a technique from the gods of destruction.