Elden Ring delays its launch by a month. Expected at first for next January 21, the new work of Hidetaka Miyazaki will be marketed on February 25, 2022 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC. The team notes that “the depth and strategic freedom has exceeded initial expectations.”
- It may interest you: Elden Ring reappears in new images and an alleged leaked gameplay
Private beta on the way
At the same time from Bandai Namco they confirm the upcoming celebration of a closed network test. In it a selected group of players will be able to try a preview of the game while helping to From Software to check the status of your infrastructure online.
When does the Elden Ring free trial start?
“The closed network test of Elden Ring it is a verification test prior to the completion of the commercial version of the game “, they point out in a statement. “This is a test to improve the quality of the product, which can be played for free.” The beta will be held during the month of November in selected stripes that we show you below.
- First session: Friday, November 12, from 12:00 to 15:00 (CEST)
- Second session: Saturday, November 13, from 04:00 to 07:00 (CEST)
- Third session: Saturday, November 13, from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Fourth session: Sunday, November 14, from 12:00 to 15:00 (CEST)
- Fifth session: Monday, November 15, from 04:00 to 07:00
How to access the private test?
To qualify, you must register on the Bandai Namco website, which you can access through this link. Inside you will be asked to be registered with a platform account from the editor. Once you complete it, you will have to fill in two answers: the previous From Software titles that you have played and which platform you want to opt for. Only PC is left out of the technical test.
Source: Elden Call and Twitter