Elden Ring is scheduled to launch on January 21, 2022. Since his stellar appearance at Summer Game Fest 2021, he has done nothing more than offer us small touches on what we can expect from the new adventure of Hidetaka Miyazaki. There are many followers of Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twitce who have placed high hopes on him, so today is a great day for them: some media have tested the game, and the popular Twitter user Nibellion has collected a nice mountain of new details. Next we leave the IGN gameplay and we tell you the main news.
Elden Ring: new details about the world, the battles, secrets and much more
Just a couple of months ago we told you that the title, which is committed to combining dungeons with exploration of an open environment, would have a level of difficulty similar to that of Dark Souls III, according to the words of Miyazaki himself. And now we have been able to know exciting new aspects of the game.
- The world will have a HUB or nexus inhabited by different NPCs
- We can use fast travel from anywhere
- The open stages will be very extensive and there will be many secrets to discover
- The narrative will be less cryptic than usual and the staging, very ambitious
- The game will have several endings
- Our horse will also be able to perform double jumps
- The control of the character will be very agile, similar to that of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- It will not be easier than other From Software titles, but we will have more alternatives
- There will be many totally optional matches
- We will be able to carry out different counterattack movements
- Wizards and archers can fight on horseback, just like warriors
- There are optional dungeons outside the overworld
- Stealth mechanics will be similar to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Elden Ring is coming to PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One next January 21, 2022.