Everything we know about the upcoming My Hero Academia spin-off

Share your love

My Hero Academia is one of the most popular anime of recent years, conquering millions of fans with its characters and epic battles. What most fans were waiting for was just announced recently, a new spin-off in the form of a novel that is already causing the talk on social networks. Look what it’s about!

Boku no Hīrō is a manga created and illustrated by Kohei Horikoshi, which is based on a one-shot by the same author. In the main story, follow heroes and villains who live in a world where 80% of the population has developed certain gifts, while the remaining 20%, in which Izuku Midoriya is found, who befriends other supers and learns to master their powers to face various threats.

As fans know, the story has been expanded with movies, video games and collectibles, and that is why they will now give rise to a new spin-off, which will tell us a part of the story that could not be seen from official way. It is about the novel called “Cherry Blossoms”, which will introduce us to the UA Academy students and their youth before the Paranormal Liberation War arc.

This says the synopsis of the post: “The latest work in the popular” Yuei White Paper “series, which is closely related to the school life of Yuei High School, is out now! This time, an unknown episode of” VS Liberation Army Prewar “is recorded. novel about stories that were not told in the main story, such as “Valentine”, “Setsubun” and “Spring Break”! “.

The author of this new work will be Eiji Henri, who has taken over all the light novels in the franchise, so the fandom will have someone familiar with the tale and they trust it won’t be a disappointment. According to the Shueisha company’s website, will be released from October 4 and will be priced at 770 yen.

Read Also   Marvel premiered the official trailer for ShangChi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Raya and the Last Dragon


Article Source

Share your love