Final Fantasy VI: Pixel Remaster is coming later than planned. At least, that hints at the statement that Square Enix has published on Steam. The Japanese company has reported that the revamped version of the classic will be available next February. In addition, they promise more incentives for all those who decide to reserve the title before its launch. The studio is working on polishing the gaming experience to the max.
“In order to offer the best possible experience, we want to spend the necessary time polishing the latest game development details”, They comment in the statement. They note that they have “added new extras” for those who pre-purchase the title individually or through the entire batch, which includes the first six titles in the series.
All these extras will be available to players from the moment Final Fantasy VI: Pixel Remaster hits the market. Despite the fact that the lot can already be acquired, in the statement they emphasize that there will still be a “bit” wait to pre-purchase the Squaresoft classic. “We really want to share with you the final title of the Pixel Remaster series early next year and we hope you feel like playing it too ”.
- It may interest you: Final Fantasy V, claiming the most underrated delivery
What pre-order bonuses are included in Final Fantasy VI: Pixel Remaster?
- Locke’s Theme (Timelapse Remix) [canción añadida a los extras por precomprar]
- The Decisive Battle (Timelapse Remix)
- Terra’s Theme (Timelapse Remix)
- Searching for Friends (Timelapse Remix)
- Middle Character Aria (Instrumental) [canción añadida a los extras por precomprar]
- FF6: 2 types of wallpapers
- FF1-6: 2 types of Pixel Remaster series wallpapers [añadidos a los extras por precomprar]
Final Fantasy VI: Pixel Remaster is part of a collection of games that is planned for both PC and iOS and Android mobile devices. At the moment nor is slated to be released on consoles.
Source | Square Enix