The patch 17.10 from Fortnite arrived at the game on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 and brought with him numerous changes Y novelties. Next we tell you what are the most important improvements of this new content update from Season 7 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: 17.10 patch notes
For some time, Epic Games has not published patch notes as such; instead, we have to access your Trello, where they publish what problems they know are in the game currently, and which of them will be corrected with each patch.
General Fortnite changes and fixes
- The notice that the store has been updated does not disappear. This bug has been fixed in this patch.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode
- Players may sometimes take damage while inside a moving vehicle. This has been fixed.
- Disabled option to swap loot in Battle Lab to fix bug. This option is expected to return with this patch.
- The character collection to date cannot be completed because the entries for Doctor Slone and Bunker Jonesy are not being completed correctly even though we interact with them.
- A bug renders UFOs un piloted if an abducted object falls on top of them. It has been fixed.
- Bunnywolf and Llion skins and their respective backpacks have been temporarily disabled while fixing a bug. They are expected to return in this patch.
- A bug causes one-handed spikes to give extra hits. This has been fixed.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite Creative mode
- An error causes that, at the end of each round, the markers and positions are not displayed correctly.
- An error causes the default controller device to appear on the screen if the join-on-the-fly option is used.
- Some images appear cropped in the “Discover” tab. This has been fixed.
- A bug causes us to get stuck in an infinite loading screen when flying off an island.
Changes and fixes in Save the World of Fortnite
- Melee weapon hits are not properly logged on PC. This has been fixed.
- The Saurian Vigor ability does not activate after respawning due to an unexpected glitch. It has been corrected.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite for mobile and Nintendo Switch
- On mobiles and Nintendo Switch there is no on-screen indicator for turbo and UFO charges. This has been fixed.
- Nintendo Switch players are unable to give gifts due to a controller issue. This has been fixed in this patch.
What’s new in Fortnite patch 17.10
According to the Twitter account FortniteStatus, which is responsible for reporting on the current status of the video game, the changes that occur with patch 17.10 are the following:
- You will be able to enter the mothership.