The patch 17.21 of Fortnite arrived at the game on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 and brought with it numerous changes Y novelties. Next we tell you what are the most important improvements of this new content update from Season 7 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: 17.21 patch notes
For some time, Epic Games has not published patch notes as such; instead, we have to access your Trello, where they publish what problems they know are in the game currently, and which of them will be corrected with each patch.
General Fortnite changes and fixes
- Some packaging does not display properly with the Show Your Style set skins. It has been fixed.
- An unforeseen issue is preventing players from using the Last Forever emote. This has been fixed.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode
- The Vaquizer has been temporarily disabled on competitive playlists. It is expected to be reactivated with this patch.
- An error causes the countdown of cosmic chests to continue to appear on the screen if we have completed a contract. It has been fixed.
- An unexpected error causes that when driving a vehicle while wearing an object disguise, the driving is erratic. This has been fixed.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite Creative mode
- One issue is that players do not bounce when landing exactly in the center of the jump pads. It has been fixed.
- Grass is not rendered properly with Epic graphics settings. This has been fixed.
- Vehicle explosions are not displayed properly if the “destroy on transmit” option is enabled.
Changes and fixes in Save the World of Fortnite
- An error causes the wrong event ticket to be displayed in the “Beyond the Star Horizons” quest line.
New Weapons and Items Added with Fortnite Patch 17.21
Fortnite patch 17.21 has added new weapons and items to the game, such as the following: