The skins from Air Jordan XI Cool Grey come to Fortnite Battle Royale. In this news we show you what the skin Swish and the skin Hangtime from Fortnite. Just below we tell you everything we know about these new skins of the Season 8 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: Air Jordan Swish and Hangtime skins now available
The skins Swish y Hangtime They arrived with the store change of 01:00 CET on Thursday, December 2, 2021. These are all their available items, and their respective prices in V-Bucks, Fortnite’s virtual currency:
- Lot of Cool gray (includes Swish skin, Hangtime skin and Cool Gray backpack accessory): 1,800 V-Bucks
- Dunk on ‘Em Gesture: 400 V-Bucks
We can unlock additional styles for both the Swish skin and the Hangtime skin by completing the following missions:
- Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges (0/5) – Reward: Crossover style for the Swish skin and Playmaker style for the Hangtime skin
- Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges (0/9) – Reward: Downtown style for the Swish skin and MVP style for the Hangtime skin
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you must take into account:
- These items are purchased with turkeys, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both these skins and their accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They may come back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use all these objects without problems in all Fortnite game modes: Battle Royale, Creative and Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration