The challenges Y missions from Week 3 from Season 1 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 3 They will be available from Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. CET. However, and as is usual in this house, using techniques and tools of datamining we have been able to find them before they are active in-game. Just below we tell you which one is each new challenge Y mission from Fortnite of this batch:
Fortnite Chapter 3 – Season 1: Week 3 Leaked Missions
- Search for Coolers (0/5) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Slide 25 meters non-stop (0/25) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Bounce 5 times on Spider-Man’s trampolines without touching the ground (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Talk to Guaco, Bunker Jonesy and Team Leader Arrumacos (0/3) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Collect items stored in a shop (0/2) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to opponents in Hot Reels or Condo Cannon (0/75) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Visit different Outposts of The Seven in the same game (0/2) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Hit weak points while collecting (0/100) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Get kills with an assault rifle (0/10) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
The files corresponding to the challenges and missions of Week 3 of Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 3 were added with the first patch of the season, on 19.00. As you see, there are a total of nine missions, but only the first seven will be active; the last two are reserved by Epic Games to replace them in case any of the initial seven gives problems. This, in fact, has already happened with the missions of the Week 1.
In any case, in Meristation you will have, as always, and when they are active, a complete guide to help you complete each and every one of these weekly Fortnite challenges and missions.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration