The challenges Y missions from Week 4 from Season 1 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 3 They will be available from Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. CET. However, and as is usual in this house, using techniques and tools of datamining we have been able to find them before they are active in-game. Just below we tell you which is each new challenge Y mission from Fortnite of this batch:
Fortnite Chapter 3 – Season 1: Week 4 Leaked Missions
- Get headshot damage with a pistol (0/75) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Collect Wood in The Jonesys, Twisting Tunnels or Abandoned Sawmill (0/150) – Reward: 25,000 Seasonal PE
- Deal damage to opponents or player-created structures by exploding a can of gasoline (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Dance at Chonker Circuit, Hot Reels and Cholesterol Farmhouse (0/3) – Reward: 25,000 Season PE
- Experience the effects of a Curasoda for 15 seconds (0/15) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to enemies with shotguns of Rare rarity or higher (0/150) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Hide in tall grass for 10 seconds (0/10) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Get kills with a submachine gun (0/2) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Damage opponents with a gathering tool (0/100) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
The files corresponding to the challenges and missions of Week 4 of Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 3 were added with the first patch of the season, on 19.00. As you see, there are a total of nine missions, but only the first seven will be active; the last two are reserved by Epic Games to replace them in case any of the initial seven gives problems. This, in fact, has already happened with the missions of the Week 1.
In any case, in Meristation you will have, as always, and when they are active, a complete guide to help you complete each and every one of these weekly Fortnite challenges and missions.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration