With the change of the store on June 2, 2021 at 02:00 CEST, the skin Deathstroke Cero, previously filtered and direct from the comics Batman/Fortnite, came to Fortnite Battle Royale. Here we show you how this is skin from Season 6 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2 What is your price, and that contents bring:
Fortnite: this is the Deathstroke Zero skin from the comics
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, both the skin Deathstroke Cero as her accessories hit the Fortnite Battle Royale store on June 2. At the time we write this news, all these objects appear in the section “Outstanding” of the store:
These are all the Deathstroke Zero items available in Fortnite, along with their prices in turkeys:
- Deathstroke Zero Bundle (includes Deathstroke Zero skin, Deathstroke Katanas backpack accessory, Deathstroke Katanas harvesting tool, and Deathstroke Destroyer hang glider): 2,000 V-Bucks Reduced from 2,600 V-Bucks if we bought all the objects separately
- Skin Deathstroke Cero + Deathstroke Katanas Backpacking Accessory + Deathstroke Katanas Gathering Tool: 1,800 V-Bucks
- Zero Deathstroke Destroyer Hang Glider: 800 V-Bucks
We remind you that The free reward from the Batman / Fortnite: Zero Point # 4 comic is Deathstroke’s Destroyer hang glider. All other items can only be obtained from the shop.
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These items are purchased with V-Bucks, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They may go back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration