On October 19, 2021, he reached the shop from Fortnite the Creepy Drift skin. This suit is part of the new Graveyard Drift Mission Pack from Fortnite Battle Royale, and is part of the event Halloween 2021: Fortnitemares 2021/Nightmare Before the Tempest 2021. It is skin arrives in the Season 8 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2. In this news we tell you everything you need to know, including its price, and all the content which brings with it:
Fortnite: how to get the Creepy Drift skin from the Graveyard Drift Mission Pack
The Creepy Drift skin is part of a premium package of Fortnite Battle Royale that is bought with real money. We can find it in the section “Lots and Special Offers” of the store:
For a price of 15,99€, the Graveyard Drift Mission Pack includes all of the following:
- Creepy Drift Skin
- Backpacking accessory Fractured Fractal Wings
- Corrupted Riftblade Gathering Tool
- Hang Gliding Corrupted Brambles
- Graveyard Drift Missions, which allow us to earn up to 2,000 V-Bucks for completing them
All objects in the package belong to the Cemetery Drift set. The Creepy Drift skin also includes three different styles:
As we have mentioned in the list above, this batch includes the following missions, with which we can win 2,000 V-Bucks:
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/6) – Reward: 100 V-Bucks
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/12) – Reward: 200 V-Bucks
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/18) – Reward: 300 V-Bucks
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/24) – Reward: 400 V-Bucks
- Complete missions of Uncommon rarity or higher (0/30) – Reward: 500 V-Bucks
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- This pack and its items are bought with real money.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. Then they will disappear, and it is unknown when they can return in the daily rotation.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration