With the change of the store on June 12, 2021 at 02:00 CEST, the skins Kane Y Reus, previously announced, reached Fortnite Battle Royale. Here we show you how they are skin Harry Kane and the skin Marco Reus from Season 7 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2 what are your prices, and that contents bring:
Fortnite: this is how the Harry Kane and Marco Reus skins are
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, both the skin Kane As the skin Reus and its accessories hit the Fortnite Battle Royale store on June 12. At the time we write this news, all these objects appear in the section “Soccer Idols” of the store:
These are all the objects of these footballers available in Fortnite, along with their prices in turkeys:
- Kane and Reus Lot (includes Harry Kane skin, Hura-Kane backpacking accessory, Sweet Victoria emote, Marco Reus skin, Survival Kit backpacking accessory, and The Three Wise Monkeys emote): 2,300 V-Bucks Reduced from 3,200 V-Bucks if we bought all the objects separately
- Skin Harry Kane + Hura-Kane backpacking accessory + Sweet Victory Gesture: 1,600 V-Bucks
- Skin Marco Reus + Backpacking accessory Survival Kit + The Three Wise Monkeys Gesture: 1,600 V-Bucks
When dealing with real life personalities, both skins belong to the Idol Series / Icon Series. Kane’s items belong to the set HuraKane, and those of Reus, to the set Marinho.
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These items are purchased with V-Bucks, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They may go back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration