With the change of store on 08/24/2021 at 02:00 CEST, it reached Fortnite the Howling Hunter Quest Pack, which brought the new Vociferous Hunter skin. This is a new pack of Fortnite Battle Royale that is paid with real money, and that includes a skin, its accessories, and the possibility of win free V-Bucks completing missions. We tell you everything we know about this new batch of the Season 7 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: this is the new skin Screaming Hunter and his mission pack
The Vociferous Hunter Missions Pack arrived in the Fortnite Battle Royale store on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 02:00 CEST. He reached the section “Limited time” of the store:
For a price of 11,99€, we can get all of the following:
- Howling Hunter Skin (Reagent)
- Ancient Fox Emblem Backpacking Accessory (Reagent)
- Howler’s Fangs Gathering Tool
- Howling Mane Gathering Tool
- Future Wrap of the Fox Clan (Animated)
These are the Howling Hunter missions from the Stone Serpent Challenge Pack. They allow us to win 1,500 V-Bucks in total if we complete missions of uncommon rarity (green color) or higher:
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/6) – Reward: 100 V-Bucks
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/12) – Reward: 200 V-Bucks
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/18) – Reward: 300 V-Bucks
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/24) – Reward: 400 V-Bucks
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/30) – Reward: 500 V-Bucks
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These items are purchased for real money, unlike other items or bundles in the Fortnite store.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They will never come back once they leave the store.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration