From 01: 00h CET on 12/02/2021 the new ones are available challenges and missions from Jumpman, from Air Jordan XI Cool Grey, from Season 8 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2. We tell you how to complete each challenge and mission from Fortnite of this batch. In this section of our complete guide from Fortnite Battle Royale We tell you how to successfully overcome these challenges and how to earn free rewards:
Fortnite: Jumpman missions guide
- Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges (0/4) – Reward: 45,000 Season XP
- Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges (0/5) – Reward: Crossover style for the Swish skin and Playmaker style for the Hangtime skin
- Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges (0/6) – Reward: 45,000 Season XP
- Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges (0/8) – Reward: 45,000 Season XP
- Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges (0/9) – Reward: Downtown style for the Swish skin and MVP style for the Hangtime skin
- Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges (0/10) – Reward: 45,000 Season XP
- Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges (0/12) – Reward: 45,000 Season XP and Deep in the Paint graffiti
How to enter Jumpman’s Creative Zone map
To enter the new Creative Mode map Zona de Jumpman, we simply have to select your playlist in the mode selection menu, or use the code 5519-3138-2454 in the “Island Code” section. All missions for this event are completed on this map.
Complete Jumpman Special Shooting Challenges
As soon as we enter the creative map Jumpman Zone, we will see six portals that transport us to other levels:
The Creative Mode levels are as follows:
- Color Switch Rumble X Jordan
- Tiny Town | PWR
- Color Dash
- Open World Climbing: Jordan’s goal is to climb the mountain; Upon reaching the level there is a panel at the beginning with which we can interact to take us towards this objective and try to complete it.
- 200+ Level Easy Deathrun x Jordan
By completing the objective in any of them we get as a reward Air Jordan XI Cool Gray shoes. We must interact with them to get them:
With them, We can go back to the Jumpman Zone creative map, and access the huge white door right behind us. as soon as we enter the map.
Once here We will see several portals that lead us to areas of trickshot challenges; Completing them is how we get the rewards:
Trickshot challenges are small levels of deathrun; what you have to do is take basketballs and shoot them. We simply aim at the basket and release the fire button when the trajectory of the basketball coincides with the inside of the hoop. (the path oscillates automatically). When we basket, we will get a speed boost that we must use to jump to the next area, and so on until we complete the level.
By completing enough levels of trickshots we will get the different rewards.