These days there have been a lot of leaks in Fortnite Battle Royale, such as those of skins of Mike Lowrey/Will Smith, J Balvin O Morty from Rick and Morty. Another of these leaks has been a large number of spoilers of the final event from Season 7 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2. Taking into account the nature of this information, and, as we indicated in the headline of this news, just below are the spoilers. Read at your own risk and expense; you are warned.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 Final Event Spoilers
First of all, we want to clarify that we have been able to access this information because it is currently in the file system of Fortnite Battle Royale behind the patch 17.40 released last Tuesday, August 17. Using techniques and tools from datamining, we have been able to see and verify this data ourselves, corresponding to gameplay tags in code, which indicate what’s going on in the event.
In the final event of Season 7 of Fortnite Chapter 2, whose date is not yet known and would be to be determined, the following would happen, we are not sure if in this order or if elements are missing:
- A backpack hacking sequence.
- Hacking a door.
- Explosion of a backpack. (Electromagnetic pulse).
- Explosion. (Electromagnetic pulse).
- Accumulation. (Electromagnetic pulse).
- Damaged backpack. (Electromagnetic pulse).
- Flare / Light effect (flare). (Electromagnetic pulse).
- The camera returns to the hangar (of the mothership).
- An explosion modifies the camera in the hangar (of the mothership).
- An explosion affects the player in the hangar (of the mothership).
- An explosion causes the frozen feet effect on the player in the hangar (of the mothership).
- The player’s field of view in the hangar (of the mothership) has been changed.
- The prison block (of the mothership) is hacked.
- Start of “VO” (we don’t know what the acronyms mean).
- End of “VO” (we don’t know what the acronyms mean).
- Tractor beam from a flying saucer.
- The saucer drive beam prepares. There are visual and particle effects of the lightning itself, and ground.
- Flying saucer tractor beam warning.
- The player teleports.
- Cube aura indicators.
- Energy bolts hit the player.
- The player touches Kevin the cube.
- The Kevin cube regenerates the player’s health.
- The visual effect of when we travel through a pipe is applied to the player.
- The player flies (inside a tube).
- The player is kicked in the tube.
- The player enters a vortex.
- Tube loop in the sky.
- There is an explosion in the hangar (of the mothership).
- Kevin the cube recharges his ability to push.
- Teleport to the hangar (from the ship nodriza).
- Teleportation to the islands.
- Teleport to the observation room.
- Teleport to prison.
- Teleportation to space.
- The player touches the cube Kevin.
- The player teleports to the cell block of the mothership.
- The player enters free fall in space.
- Some players will be transported to the bottom of the cell block; others, to the superior.
- (There are a total of eight cells in the mothership prison block, and it is divided into two floors.)
- The rest of the group will teleport to the player after abduction.
- The backpack explodes in an electromagnetic pulse.
- The cube strikes (with a lightning bolt) the player.
- Effect of entry into a tube.
From all this information, we get the following clear:
- The aliens came to the island of Fortnite Battle Royale in search of the Kevin cube. It is a giant purple cube that has had an important presence in the plot of previous seasons of the game, mainly during Chapter 1.
- The event will consist of accessing the alien mothership, which has been orbiting the island since the beginning of the season, I either retrieve the Kevin cube from inside, or use it to destroy the ship.
We know that the Kevin cube will return soon to Fortnite for a detail: at the event Rift Tour of Ariana Grande, in one of the initial sections we were able to witness several images / memories that referenced events from past seasons. One of these images was something that has not happened yet; in it you could see the Kevin cube on the island from Chapter 2 of Fortnite, when it has not yet come to be here until now.
Also note that chances are the event won’t be held at the end of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 (expected to end on September 12, 2021); this event may instead take place at the beginning of Season 8. We comment on this, because we already have the precedent of event Zero Point Crisis, which took place at the beginning of Season 6 rather than at the end of Season 5.
This is all we know for now about the short-term future of Fortnite Battle Royale, with data on the table. As always, at Meristation we will continue to be pending to inform you of any significant news with the maximum possible rigor.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration