With the change of store on 05/18/2021 at 02:00 CEST, it reached Fortnite the Stone Serpent Challenge Pack, which brought to the game the new skin Lyra. This is a new pack of Fortnite Battle Royale that is paid with real money, and that includes a skin, its accessories, and the possibility of win free V-Bucks completing missions. We tell you everything we know about this new batch of the Season 6 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: this is the new Lyra skin from the Stone Serpent Challenge Pack
The Stone Serpent Challenge Pack arrived in the Fortnite Battle Royale store on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 02:00 CEST. He reached the section “Limited time“from the store. For a price of 11,99€, we can get all of the following:
- Skin Lyra (includes the Lyra and Lyra styles from Rattlesnake)
- Backpacking accessory Agent Stones
- Ophidian Staff Gathering Tool
- Stone Serpent Missions– Complete them to get 1,500 V-Bucks
These are the Stone Serpent Missions from the Stone Serpent Challenge Pack. They allow us to win 1,500 V-Bucks in total if we complete missions of uncommon rarity (green color) or higher:
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/6) – Reward: 100 V-Bucks
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/12) – Reward: 200 V-Bucks
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/18) – Reward: 300 V-Bucks
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/24) – Reward: 400 V-Bucks
- Complete quests of rare or higher rarity (0/30) – Reward: 500 V-Bucks
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you must take into account:
- These items are purchased for real money, unlike other Fortnite items.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. Nobody knows when they will return once they leave it.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration