With the change of the store on August 8, 2021 at 02:00 CEST, the skins Cammy Y Guile of Street Fighter they came to Fortnite Battle Royale. Here we show you how they are skin Cammy and the skin Guile from Season 7 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2, What is your price, and that contents bring:
Fortnite: this is how Cammy and Guile skins are
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, all the Cammy and Guile items They hit the Fortnite Battle Royale store on August 8. Cammy could also be obtained for free if we participated in the Copa Cammy and we are in a good position. At the time we write this news, all these objects appear in the section “Street Fighter” of the store:
These are all Cammy and Guile items available in Fortnite, along with their prices in turkey:
- Cammy and Guile’s Lot (includes the Cammy skin and its two different styles, the Boreal Bag backpack accessory, the Spiral Arrow gesture, the Guile skin and its two different styles, the KO backpack accessory, the Flash Kick gesture and the Round 2 loading screen): 2,200 turkey
- Skin Cammy + Backpacking accessory Boreal bag + Gesto Spiral Arrow: 1,600 V-Bucks
- Skin Guile + KO backpacking accessory + Gesto Flash Kick: 1,600 V-Bucks
- Cammy and Guile’s Equipment Bundle (Includes Guile’s Knucklebreaker Gathering Tool, Delta Red’s Scythe Gathering Tool, and V-Trigger’s Vector Hang Glider): 1,600 V-Bucks
- Guile’s Knucklebreaker Gathering Tool: 800 V-Bucks
- Delta Red’s Scythe Gathering Tool: 800 V-Bucks
- Ala delta Vector de V-Trigger: 800 V-Bucks
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These items are purchased with V-Bucks, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both these skins and their accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They may go back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration