Epic Games has introduced the Party Worlds on Fortnite: new social spaces of the Creative way of the game that allow us to have a good time both with our friends and with other players. We tell you what exactly these new creative maps of the Season 8 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: this is the new Party Worlds of Creative Mode
Through a post on the official Fortnite blog, Epic Games announced the new Party Worlds on 11/30/2021. According to them, they are “experiences are designed to be meeting points where players can meet, play fun minigames and make friends“A couple of examples would be these two:
- Walnut World by fivewalnut: island code 9705-9549-4193.
- Night Lounge, by TreyJTH: island code 8868-0043-1912.
What sets Party Worlds apart from creative hubs is the fact that while players can meet up in hubs as well, their main objective is to help players find islands and fun content. Party Worlds are places created for players to meet and have fun. It is a space where you can go to relax and have fun with the minigames. They are different from the central ones, since they do not link to other islands, so they are not used to discover other experiences.
In other words, the Party Worlds they are unique and individual worlds not linked to other maps that by themselves make up experiences and social spaces.
Of course, any player can create their own Party World using Fortnite’s comprehensive Creative Mode editor, as long as they adhere to the following guidelines:
- Party Worlds must not be threatening, so cannot focus on combat or dealing damage.
- The Party Worlds should focus on encouraging forms of expression through gestures, graffiti, costume changes or other mechanics.
- The Party Worlds should encourage social interaction and allow players to make new friends with whom to form a team or to find new ways of relating to their friends.
Source: Epic Games  , Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration