With the change of the store on December 10, 2021 at 01:00 CET, the objects of Gears of War they came to Fortnite Battle Royale. Here we show you what the new skins Marcus Phoenix Y Kait Diaz, from Season 1 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 3, what price they have to content they bring and how to get them:
Fortnite x Gears of War: new skins Marcus Fénix and Kait Díaz now available
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, all the objetos de Gears of War They hit the Fortnite Battle Royale store on December 10. At the time of writing this news, all these objects appear in the section “Kait y Marcus” of the store:
These are all Gears of War items in Fortnite, along with their prices in turkeys. The skins wear clothing based on the collection 6 Moncler 1017 Alyx 9SM by Matthew Williams. What’s more they are reactive; its colors change from light to dark as we climb higher in the game, and vice versa:
- Lot of Marcus y Kait (Includes Marcus Fénix skin, Kait Díaz skin with added flair, Sonic Resonator backpack accessory, Herencia de Reyna backpack accessory, and E-Hole graffiti): 2,000 V-Bucks
- Equipment Lot E (includes Shatter Mace pickup tool, Thumper pickup tool, Butcher’s Ax pickup tool, Skiff hang glider, and Knife Tricks emote): 1,600 V-Bucks
- Skin Marcus Phoenix + Sonic Resonator Backpacking Accessory: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Skin Kait Diaz + Herencia de Reyna backpacking accessory: 1,500 V-Bucks
- Shattering Mace Harvesting Tool: 500 V-Bucks
- Thumper Pickup Tool: 500 V-Bucks
- Butcher’s Ax Gathering Tool: 500 V-Bucks
- Delta Wing Skiff: 800 V-Bucks
- Gesture Tricks with Knives: 300 V-Bucks
The Marcus Fénix skin has an exclusive Matte Black style that we unlock if we have the skin because we bought it and We log in to Fortnite Battle Royale on an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S console.
The Gears of War skins have not come alone; as part of a limited time collaboration, we can complete Delta-One missions in Fortnite to gain experience and unlock the grafiti Augurio Carmesí.
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you must take into account:
- These items are purchased with turkeys, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both these skins and their accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They may come back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes: Battle Royale and Creative and Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration