With the change of the store on November 21, 2021 at 01:00 CET, the objects of Moncler they came to Fortnite Battle Royale. Here we show you how they are moncler skins André and Renée, from Season 8 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2, that price they have to content they bring and how to get them:
Fortnite x Moncler: new André and Renée skins now available
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, all the Moncler objects They hit the Fortnite Battle Royale store on November 21. At the time we write this news, all these objects appear in the section “Moncler” of the store:
These are all Moncler items in Fortnite, along with their prices in turkey. The skins wear clothing based on the collection 6 Moncler 1017 Alyx 9SM by Matthew Williams. What’s more they are reactive; its colors change from light to dark as we climb higher in the game, and vice versa:
- Lot of Moncler Classics (includes André skin, Renée skin, and La Cima loading screen): 1,800 V-Bucks
- Moncler Classic Equipment Lot (includes Paracylinder backpacking accessory, Parapluie hang glider and Parahacha harvesting tool): 800 V-Bucks
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These items are purchased with V-Bucks, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both these skins and their accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They may go back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes: Battle Royale and Creative and Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration