With the change of the store on July 7, 2021 at 02:00 CEST, the skin Batman Zero Armored, which can also be obtained at no additional cost by redeeming the codes of the comics Batman/Fortnite, came to Fortnite Battle Royale. Here we show you how this is skin from Season 7 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2 What is your price, and that contents bring:
Fortnite: this is the Batman Zero Armored skin from the comics
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, both the skin Batman Zero Armored as her accessories hit the Fortnite Battle Royale store on July 7. At the time we write this news, all these objects appear in the section “Outstanding” of the store:
These are all of the Armored Zero Batman items available in Fortnite, along with their prices in turkeys:
- Armored Zero Batman Bundle (includes Armored Zero Batman skin, Exodelta Cloak backpack accessory, Exodelta hang glider,): 2,100 V-Bucks
- Zero Armored Batman Skin + Exodelta cape backpacking accessory: 1,500 V-Bucks V-Bucks
- Batarang Ax Harvesting Tool: 500 V-Bucks
- Lower Delta Exodelta: 1,200 V-Bucks
We remind you that The free reward from the Batman / Fortnite: Zero Point # 6 comic is the Batarang Ax gathering tool. What’s more, If we have redeemed the promotional codes of the comics # 1- # 6 of Batman / Fortnite: Zero Point, we will also get for free the Batman Zero Armored skin, and the Exodelta Cloak backpack accessory. All other items can only be obtained from the shop.
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These items are purchased with V-Bucks, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The exchange rate is currently around € 7.99 per 1,000 V-Bucks.
- Both this skin and its accessories will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. They may go back to the store later, although no one knows when.
- We can use the accessories without problems in all Fortnite game modes, but We can only use the skin in Battle Royale and Creative modes, not in Save the World.
- All these items are cosmetic; they do not affect the game in any way other than visual modifications.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration