The traffic lights are about to turn green. Forza Horizon 5 is just around the corner, Xbox Game Studios’ big launch in 2021 alongside Halo Infinite will premiere this November 9 on Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PC; in addition to being available from day one on Xbox Game Pass. We tell you the essential data of the game before its departure.
It may interest you:
- Forza Horizon 5: listen to its spectacular soundtrack now; first themes revealed
- Forza Horizon 5, impressions and gameplay. The important thing is always the trip
- Forza Horizon 5: New gameplay comparing Performance and Quality mode
- Forza Horizon 5 reveals its minimum and recommended requirements on PC
Forza Horizon 5, a total video game. Heading to mexico
Our journey in the huge Mexico —the map is 1.5 times bigger than the one in Forza Horizon 4— begins this November 9 and will do so with different editions. As you can see in the spectacular trailer that we leave you at the beginning of this news, it is a very realistic title in which arcade driving continues to evolve to limits that promise to border on excellence.
These are the available editions of Forza Horizon 5, already available for pre-purchase, with their price and content, through the official Xbox website.
- Forza Horizon 5 – Standard Edition (included in Xbox Game Pass): 69.99 euros.
- Forza Horizon 5: Premium Add-on Bundle: 49.99 euros. The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-on Pack lets you play four days in advance, starting on November 5, 2021. It also includes the Welcome Pack, Car Pass, VIP Membership, and two game expansions coming soon .
- Forza Horizon 5 – Deluxe Edition: 89.99 euros. Includes full set and car pass.
- Forza Horizon 5 – Premium Edition: 99.99 euros. Includes early access (from November 5), the welcome pack, the car pass, VIP subscription and two game expansions that will be available soon.
In case you are thinking of playing on PC, here are the minimum and recommended system requirements. On the other hand, in this article we detail what the ambitious campaign mode looks like.