The latest Free Fire update has brought in a fair amount of novelties to the title of Garena. For starters, we have the Cobra Project and everything it carries with it. This is also followed by a handful of enhancements and enhancements in terms of customization of our profile of players, which allow us to place a flag of our choice through the use of a series of codes. But this is not the only thing we can change, since we also have the option to modify the color of our name and add various symbols. For all this, below we explain how to get it step by stepSince it is a new function, it can be somewhat complex to understand the system to achieve it.
- Free Fire on Android and iOS: minimum requirements and supported mobiles
- Free Fire: All Reward Codes And How To Redeem Them
How to add symbols and codes in Free Fire profile
- We go to our Profile
- We click on the section in the upper left corner of the screen (above our players name).
- There we can add the changes that we deem appropriate. We just have to do copy + paste and thus obtain a personalized profile to our liking.
Here we leave you some ideas of symbols that you can add.
- @ ۞ ஐ ஐ @ @ @ @ @ ╬ ╬ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¿† ♡ <╝ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ✿ ✿ ☜☞➢✦☪ ☜☞➢✦☪ ::: ✿ ✿ * ﾟ 'ﾟ ･｡ .｡.: * *.:｡ ✿ * ﾟ' ﾟ ✿ ✿. .: * *.:｡ ✿ * ﾟ ¨ ﾟ ･ ･ .｡.: * *.:｡ ✿ * ﾟ ¨ ﾟ ･ ✿｡.: .: * 【¤ ∞ ∞ ㊝ ≡ 乀 の ◖◗ ◐ ◈Ш ◐ ◐ ◐ ◐ ◐ ◐ ◐
How to put the V of verified in our profile
Simply by copying that code that we have left you above, you can get the V of verified in your own profile. Of course, it is not the official symbol, since to have it we should be part of the Garena influencers program and that is something that is only reserved for a few. However, with the code above it can help us.
How to put the colored letters in the Free Fire profile
- We access the Free Fire chat
- We write there the text that we want to have a special color
- We send it and thus we verify that it is a message with color. To achieve this we just have to place the corresponding code before the message in question.
The codes for each of them are as follows:
- [FFFF00] Yellow
- [00FF00] Verde
- [FF0000] Red
- [0000FF] Blue
- [00FFFF] Celeste
- [FF00FF] Pinkish
- [FF9000] Orange
- [6E00FF] Purple
- [CCFF00] Lime green
- [0F7209] Dark green
- [FFD3EF] Light pink
- [FFFFFF] White
-  Negro
-  Light brown
- [482B10] Dark brown