Garena has confirmed that Free Fire Max will finally premiere this Tuesday September 28 all over the world. After a previous pre-registration period started last August 29, until next September 27 we can sign up to the previous registration of this improved version of Free Fire and thus get some rewards. There is only one day left to register prior to the premiere. We explain how to register for Free Fire Max and what rewards are confirmed.
- Free Fire MAX on Android and iOS: all compatible cell phones
- Today’s Free Fire Codes September 27, 2021; all free rewards
- Free Fire: weekly schedule from September 22 to 28 with room recharge and flash eye
How to pre-register to Free Fire Max on iOS and Android
- The first thing we have to do to register from the official website is to click on the following link.
Free Fire Max pre-registration on the official website through this link.
- Next, we click on PRE REGISTER NOW and select the account with which we want to login (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Apple, VK)
- We select our region (EU) and our operating system (iOS or Android)
- Click confirm.
- The process will be finished.
We can also pre-register Free Fire Max on Google Play through this link.
It should be said that Free Fire Max is not a break between the members of the community. The game is compatible with Firelink technology, the same as Free Fire; In addition, we can play against players of the standard version without any inconvenience. The difference is that this version is more realistic and with improvements that go beyond the technical, as we explain below.
Main news of Free Fire Max compared to Free Fire
- Create Your Map – create, build and share your own map
- New 1v1 mode: Lone Wolf – Available soon
- Updated character animations
- Duel of Squads Season 8 – Start: August 5
- You can now request items from your teammates in Squad Duel
- New Weapon: AC80 -Available in all modes
- Weapon Stats Adjustment
- Balance of characters: Jota, Luqueta, Shani and Alvaro
- “Drag to run” option in the settings menu
Source | Free Fire Latino