One more week, Free Fire update your schedule to add various events, promotions, and more to the game. But that is not the only thing, since day by day we continue to find lists of promotion codes to get free rewards and many other additions that since Garena they strive to prepare and share. What concerns us on this occasion is the update this august, which will arrive to add various changes to the battle royale, new characters, weapons and more. We will tell you about it below, in addition to remembering that on the web you have several entries available such as the one that we detail the description and access methods of the Free Fire advanced server.
New Mode – Lone Wolf
- Date: available from Thursday, August 5.
- Description: “Introducing Lone Wolf, a new game mode on the new Iron Cage map. In this mode, you can play against another player in an intense 1v1 battle to see who is the better player. Challenge yourself to survive in the Iron Cage! “
Squads Duel – Ranked
- Date: Season 8 from August 5 to September 29.
- Description: “Squad Showdown – Ranked Season 8 is here Rank up to Gold III or higher to receive the exclusive reward: AN94 Gold!”
- New feature available in Casual and Ranked: “We understand that it has always been difficult to ask your teammates for a weapon in Squad Dueling. In this patch, we are introducing a feature that allows you to request your team to purchase an item directly from your inventory. “
- Item Request available in Squads Duel
- Backpack: Backpack screen now available. Players can now choose to display their backpacks in Duel Squads from their collection.
Ranking Points Settings
- Adjustment classification difficulty: “Since we introduced the revive system, we realized that ranking has been a bit more difficult than before due to opponents returning to battle after death. We adjusted the point calculation in Battle Royale to make sure the ranking experience is easier than before. “
- Tokens FF– Added display of token count within backpack menu.
- Grenade range: “We continue to expand these training functions so that players can have an area to practice the basic mechanics of grenades.”
New characters and pets
- Dimitri: “With his active ability: Healing Heartbeat, Dimitri can help his downed teammates recover while providing cover while remaining in battle.” Healing Heartbeat [Activa] – Create a 3.5m healing zone. Inside, users and allies recover 3PV / s. Upon being downed, users and allies can rally to get back on their feet. Duration: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15s, Cooldown: 85, 80, 75, 70, 65, 60s.
- Thiva: “With his passive ability, Vital Vibrations, he can greatly reduce the time it takes to help his teammates in dangerous situations.” Vital Vibrations – Rescue (assist) speed increases by 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20%. After a successful rescue, the user recovers 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 HP in 5s.
- Whom: “It is currently a bit difficult to activate Jota’s ability because eliminating an already downed enemy generally exposes you to danger. We gave the skill a rework in this patch so players can have a better time using Jota on the battlefield. ” Sustained Hunting – When using weapons, hitting an enemy recovers some HP for the user, taking down an enemy recovers 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20% maximum HP for the user.
- Luqueta: “Luqueta’s Hat is currently not offering enough HP for players to risk taking down enemies. We gave this ability a small adjustment so that players get a little more HP when using the Little Hat. ” Little Hat – Each kill increases maximum HP by 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 -> 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25 to 35 -> 50.
- Shani: “The Repair Party currently takes a bit of time to load, so players find it more efficient to pick up a new set of armor directly. We gave this ability an adjustment so that players can upgrade and repair their armor without picking up a new one. ” Repair Kit – Restores 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 -> 10, 12, 15, 19, 24, 30% armor durability after each kill. The additional durability can upgrade your armor, up to level 3.
- Alvaro: “Álvaro has been underutilized in the current goal because the Demolition Art damage increase was not effective enough in terms of reducing the players’ margin of error when throwing the grenade. We gave his ability a little buff in this patch to make it a bit more explosive. ” Demolition Art – Explosive weapon damage increases by 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16% -> 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20%.
- New Pet – Tigri Sensei: Ninja Agility – Reduces the duration of the enemy’s man marking ability.
Weapons and balance
AC80: “Introducing the AC80, a new marksman rifle available in Duel Squads and Battle Royale. With its penetrating shots, the AC80 can easily take down heavily armored enemies. “
- Base Damage: 50
- Firing speed: 0.45
- Charger: 10
- Accessories: Fire hydrant, shaft, stock
- Penetrating Shots – Every second of AC80 damage will deal bonus damage.
M4A1 (X / Y / Z)
“In this patch, we add 3 additional mods of the M4A1 to the game. Players can collect or buy the M4 Chip to upgrade their M4A1 to version X, Y or Z ”. The M4A1 can now be upgraded using the M4 chip.
“The Mini Uzi currently underperforms other secondary weapons due to its small magazine size, which leaves little room for error. We gave his stats a little improvement to make sure he can be more reliable at close range. “
- Minimum damage: + 8%
- Charger: +2
- Effective range: + 10%
“The XM8 is currently slightly weaker than other assault rifles due to its lower damage and non-adjustable range. We gave it some power in this patch to bring the XM8 to the AR competition. “
- Firing speed: + 10%
- Recoil: + 5%
“The SPAS12 is without a doubt one of the weakest shotguns in the game right now. We gave it more accessory slots in this patch to make sure it can be viable in more situations. “
- Fire hydrant slot and look has been added.
- Range: + 15%
“The Vector is currently too difficult to use due to its extremely short effective range. We gave it a bit more mobility in this patch to make sure players can close distance with their enemies in Akimbo mode. “
- Range: + 5%
- Movement speed: + 10%
“THE M1887 is too strong in all categories at the moment, as it does not require any accessories. We took some of its power away from it to make sure that weapons with accessory slots can be used to counter the M1887 when fully engaged. “
- Armor Penetration: -6%
- Range: -8%
- Firing speed: -5%
“We introduced special accessories that can only be equipped on select types of weapons. With these new accessories, you can customize your weapons more strategically based on the situation and the composition of your team. “
- Shotgun Fire Mouth: +1 bullet in each shotgun shell fired.
- SMG Fire Mouth: Minimum damage range + 1, range + 1, every third shot deals 1.2x damage.
- AR charger: Increased rate of fire, magazine size -15%.
- SMGs with “Mouth of Fire” space”:“ We adjusted some SMG stats with fire hydrant slots as we changed the accessory stats. In general, players will find that SMGs are more reliable in the early game when there are no accessories equipped. “
- Effective Range Increase for MP40, P90, Thompson, Vector and MP5.
- Double Charger: magazine size: + 60% -> + 40%.
- Grenade Lure– Decoy grenades will now generate noise and reveal themselves on the mini map after being deployed.
Gameplay and System
- Lobby rework: “A design update for our lobby should have been done a long time ago. In this patch, we gave our lobby a new look. We’ve relocated some features and increased the size of all the buttons in the lobby to make it easier for everyone to find and click on them. Tell us what you think of the new lobby! “
- Drag to Run: new stroke mechanism
- Fire Pass missions– Activity missions and rewards will now be combined in the Fire Pass missions menu.
Optimizations and bug fixes
- Likes received at the end of the game will now be displayed on the results page.
- The model of the SMG ammo has been changed to match its icon.
- Fixed a bug where the “waiting for players” message in Squad Duel would remain even after both teams were full.
- Players will now hide pets from teammates when hiding their own pets.
- Ammo types that cannot be used will now be displayed in inventory.
- Reduced the transparency of the bomb in Bomb Squad.
- The advanced accessories interface has been removed from the map.
- A notification sound has been added when the team captain begins to match.
- Optimized multi deletion ad.
- Air hammers can no longer be brought into the combat zone in Training Grounds.
- Added a row for the 1v1 ring in Training Grounds.
- A name has been added for each Duel Squad weapon store.
- Squad Showdown now supports streamlined in-game ads.
- Deadly Speed will no longer have a pop-up message when triggered.
- The Battle Style medal collected after the match will now be displayed on the match summary page.