Free FireOne more week, it presents the new contents of the weekly agenda that will arrive as part of the new update; well, you can expect a good handful of novelties available in such popular battle royale between the days September 14 and 20 of 2021. Remember that the video game is available in free to play format for devices iOS and Android.
- How to recover your Free Fire account with ID
- Free Fire MAX: How to Download and Play for Free on Android, iOS and PC (Windows and Mac)
- Free Fire: all flag codes and how to put them in the profile
All the contents of the weekly agenda
- Thursday September 16, 2021 | Refill Gloo and War Basics Box
- Friday September 17, 2021 | King’s Tower
- Monday, September 20, 2021 | Emote Reload
This new weekly agenda is somewhat more limited at the level of new daily content, although Garena is already warming up for the Moco Renaissance this coming Saturday, September 18. Additionally, a Sickle skin will be available for the first time. All this with new special missions for all players. Don’t miss Monday’s War Basics Gloo and Box Recharge, Friday’s Tower of the King and next Monday’s Emote Recharge, thus closing a new week of challenges in Free Fire. Stay tuned for free Free Fire codes through our daily section!
Do you want to keep up to date with what is happening in the Free Fire universe? Do not worry. Through our news section you will find out what is happening around them. The most popular content comes through the free reward codes. By redeeming them you will receive items in your inventory at no additional cost.
Source | Garena Free Fire