Epic Games announces Friendship to the Max, a new event from Fortnite Battle Royale that allows us to win awards and rewards for free for the mere fact of playing this video game with friends. We tell you everything we know about this new event of the Season 7 of the Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2 just below:
Friendship to the Maximum in Fortnite: dates, times and how to participate
The Friendship to the Maximum of Fortnite Battle Royale event will be active from Tuesday, August 31 to Sunday, September 12. While the event lasts, we can get these free rewards:
- Intergalactic Grip Emoticon: 3 points
- Invader Remix Music: 10 points
- Beach Walk Wrap: 20 points
- Acuapico Gathering Tool: 50 points
For participate, we must do the following:
- We came in the Friendship to the Maximum website, and we log in with our Epic Games account.
- Once this is done, it is enough to play games with people from our Fortnite friends list. We’ll earn unlimited points every day for playing Duos, Trios, and Squads with friends, and up to six points a day for playing Creative Mode with friends.
These are the ways to earn points:
- For every 10 minutes played together in Battle Royale = 1 point
- For every 10 minutes played together in Creative mode = 1 point (up to a maximum of 6 points)
- Bonus: During the 60 minute bonus period of your choice, you will receive a bonus of x3 when you play Fortnite (for example, for every 10 minutes of play together = 3 points).
Another thing to keep in mind is the fact that we can establish a time of day in which we will earn triple points; we can choose the time of day we want:
With the more friends we play at the same time, the more points we will get, which will make it easier to get the rewards.
Epic Games clarifies that “rewards will be awarded directly to each player’s Epic account within one (1) hour of reaching the point goal for the reward in question“, so don’t despair if you don’t get the items instantly after reaching the minimum number of points to get them.