Genesect temporarily returns to Pokémon GO. On the occasion of the content rotation of the iOS and Android game this October, Niantic confirmed days ago that it would bring back the creature of type Bug and Steel that we met in the fifth generation; also in his own movie a few years ago.
This form modified by Team Plasma debuts in Pokémon GO with the HidroROM, an item required to change Genesect’s Roof Shock attack to Water-type in the fifth, sixth, and seventh generation video games. We tell you how to defeat him, the key dates and their characteristics.
It may interest you:
- Pokémon GO in October: events, legendaries, investigations and Halloween (2021)
- Pokémon GO – The Secrets of the Jungle Event: Dates, Details and Zarude’s Debut
Genesect with HidroROM in Pokémon GO: date, hours and characteristics
The Genesect Singular Pokémon carrying a HydroROM will be available at five star raids from this Friday, October 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 10:00 a.m., always local time. This time it will not weld shiny / variocolor. It has 47.836 PC and stats of 252 ATK, 199 DEF, and 174 stamina. its weakness x4 to fire makes us propose a strategy based on Fire-type movements, as you will see below.
You have to be very careful with Hugthrower, his most deadly charged attack. Otherwise, it is a very easy raid; We can complete it with 3 or 4 people without further complication. If you are looking for his 100% IVs form, at level 40 we will see him with 3353 CP in the direct confrontation after the raid.
Best opponents to defeat Genesect with HidroROM
- Reshiram with Fiery Fang and Suffocation
- Chandelure with Twist Fire and Suffocation
- Darmanitan with Fire Fang and Suffocation
- Heatran with Fire Spin and Flamethrower
- Blaziken with Fire Twist and Fiery Ring
- Enei with Fire Fang and Suffocation
- Moltres with Twist Fire and Suffocation
Source | LeekDuck