This month of October several novelties are expected at Genshin Impact. On the one hand we have the arrival of the version 2.2 “The maze of fog” that occupies us, that will serve to add a good handful of updates, improvements and others. We also have a series of monthly codes to get protogemas and other items, in addition to a series of rewards for the anniversary. Next we will focus on explaining what all the news we know about this new patch that will land in the game shortly.
Genshin Impact version 2.2 release date
- Wednesday October 13: in about a couple of weeks we will be able to enjoy this new version of the game, in addition to the usual rewards in the form of protogems that we receive due to the temporary fall of servers to implement the changes in the game.
What’s new? from Genshin Impact version 2.2
- New zone: We will be able to visit Tsurumi Island, the last important area of Inazuma. All we know for now is that it will be “shrouded in fog”, something that varies from the usual thunderstorms that abound on the island.
- Characters and banners: Thoma, the new four-star character, is coming soon. As for “rerun” of characters that were already available in a gachapon long ago and return again, they will be Childe and in the next Hu Tao.
- New monsters Dangerous ones that deal constant damage to all party members. It remains to be seen if they are on Tsurumi Island or appear elsewhere in Teyvat.
- New furniture plans and Inazuma-themed “Kingdom” style
- More fall season events and various mini-games: we don’t know much about it yet, but
- Command support DualSense for PS5 for the PC version of the game.
- Aloy “Savior from the Other World“- Will become available to all players above AR20, regardless of the platform they play on.
Source: press release (miHoYo)