Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition receives a new round of fixes and improvements. The update 1.03 It is now available for download on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC. Among the novelties is the introduction of clouds in San Andreas, which cover the limits of the map when you are at high altitude.
Its approximate size, at least in the Xbox Series X | S version, is 18 GB in San Andreas, 8 GB in Vice City and 4.2 GB in GTA III. Here we leave you with some of the most prominent changes per game.
GTA Trilogy Update 1.03 Notes: Highlights
- Improved stability.
- Added cinematic camera.
- Fixed a number of bugs in art textures.
- Fixed some situations where rain could appear indoors during video scenes.
- Xbox One Only: Fixed a bug where the game would not respond for several seconds after leaving some interiors.
- Added high altitude cloud cover.
- Added animations when walking and running when CJ is at maximum fat or at maximum strength.
- Fixed a multitude of issues with grass textures not appearing correctly.
- Fixed an issue saving game at the end of the Blood Bowl mission.
- Added images to the sides of the Rumpo, Coach, Benson and Boxville vehicles.
- Fixed a bug during the video cutscene at the end of the Shakedown mission, which would hang when being in control again.
- Fixed a hole in the game world near Café Robina.
- Fixed 10 second pause when listening to V-Rock station.
- Adjusted the rain during the Give Me Liberty intro scene to now match what is visible during gameplay.
- Fixed the resolution of the posters on the doors of the taxis.
- Fixed a bug where the interface would get on top of the counter when performing Taxi or Vigilante missions.
- Fixed various camera issues on player RC missions.
Read Also Shoji Meguro, composer of Persona and Shin Megami Tensei, leaves Atlus: heading to the indie